Chapter 7 ~ The Side They See,The Side I See .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Heading to Von Crib 📍

I was heading to Von house as I smoked a blunt just feel relief from that crazy ass job,I then turned up the Radio which played "Ride by Bahja Rodriguez".I then bobbed my head to the music which blasted through speakers just feeling the Vibe,I then pulled up to this nice crib I then Sprayed Some of my Perfume so they wouldn't spell the weed Odor,I then fixed myself and got out and knocked on the door which Von came to the door smiling.

Von-I know you're fine ass was coming back *Smiles at her looking her up and down*

Adriana-*Roll eyes* You cute,But is Durk here?

Von-Of course Ma

I then walked in to see Durk on the couch smoking a blunt playing the game,I then walked over and sat by him which he started smiling and paused the game,his eyes were low and red as fuck which I could tell he was high which caused me to laugh.

Durk-What's funny?

Adriana-You hight ain't You?

Durk-I could say the same thing for you. *Chuckles*

I then pulled my Camera out on my phone and seen that my eyes were kinda red.

Adriana-*Laughs* I guess you can.

Durk-*Gets last laugh out* So how you feeling about the job losing thing *Looking at her*

Adriana-Well I'm glad it's over and I was actually waiting on this moment but I still need to Find me a Job.

Durk-Like I said Adriana,I can help you..

Adriana-Durk that's Generous and I really appreciate that,But I don't need you helping me you probably already have enough on your plate since all that jail stuff.

Durk-*Chuckles* Damn you've been doing your research about me huh?

Adriana-A lil bit,I didn't want to get myself involved in yo crazy ass shit *Laughs*

Durk-*Laughs* You funny lil ma but that's old news lil ma...Ain't like that no more.

Adriana-Well I'll see for my self later. *Smiles at him*

Durk-Oh you is *Smiles back*

Von-*Walks in* Awww y'all so cute *Laughs*

Durk-I know we is *Lays head in Adriana Lap smiling at her*

I couldn't but to laugh a little bit.

Von-I'm trying to hit the club what y'all trying to do *Gets on phone* Because my bae Asian Finna be there. *Smiles at Phone*

Durk-*Laughs* Shii I don't know,You trynna go? *Looks over at Adriana*

Adriana-I Mean—

Durk-Ight bet,I'll see you tonight *Smiles at her*

I then shook my head laughing a little getting up.

Durk-I'll pick you up by 10:45 and Make sure you wear something sexy for daddy *Smirking at her*

Adriana-Boy Bye

I then headed out the door and got into my car and headed home,After I arrived at home I got out the car and unlocked the door and headed upstairs I then laid across my bed and started texting Jayda.

Adriana
So !! I'm going to the club with Durk tonight and a bitch happy !!

Jayda 🥰 .
Ouu okay den,Show the fuck off for him sis.