Until I had you on the Open Road

Josie's POV:

I finished talking to MG when I noticed Jade wasn't in the kitchen so the first place I like is the walk in and when I open the doors I see Jade in the corner 2 empty bags by her feet and she's just curled up in a ball I slowly walk up to her.

"Jade "

I put my hand on her shoulder but as soon as I do she's on the other side of the room.

"Please don't"

She almost pleaded and her eyes were red.

"I don't want to hurt you just give me a second"

" Okay I won't come over there. But what happened you were fine this morning I don't get it "

" Maybe it's the fact my emotions have been off for a decade and I have to get use to how everything makes me feel. It's not easy re-learning everything I've learned to control myself  and especially around you I need to be careful I could hurt you !"

" But you won't Jade I know you please just tell me what happened"

" It's stupid"

" If it's bothering you it's not stupid ! "

" When you let go of my hand this morning it was like as soon as you saw people you wanted to hide and I've been hidden for the last 10 years it.. it just kind of hurt and then when I saw you talking to the redhead and the other vampire I got jealous . I don't know why I know we just started whatever this is it just made me feel some way "

" I wasn't trying to hide us if that is still on the table and "us" but I wasn't sure if you were ready yet you just got out of a prison world and we didn't really have that conversation I'm sorry if I made you feel like that but if you'd like I'll hold your hand whenever and wherever you want me too "

" Being that cute should be a crime "

" Shit are you kidding I would have been sent to the prison world with you a long time ago then "

She just smiles at me and walks closer Jade grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug I snake my arms around her neck and hid my face in her chest I ask in a whisper cause I know she'll hear me .

" will you be my girlfriend" 

She lifts my head up and gives me a long passionate kiss and were like that in the fridge for a couple minutes everything was perfect.

Jade's Pov

Until Mg walks in on us.Well...shit.
"woooooooowwww wasn't expecting that get it Josie "

" Get out fucker !!!"

"Okay Jesus get back to you face suck"

We look at each other  and just busy out laughing .

" So that's my best friend he's actually pretty cool he's also a vampire "

" Seems like a funny guy "

" Anyway so you didn't answer my question tho "

" Of course I'll be your girlfriend Joz I suppose I should clean this mess up in here and we can get going to the mall"

" Wait um "

" Yeah"

"You just I'm have something on the corner of your mouth a little blood  "

" Oh oh my god did I get it " I tried wiping my right side

"Here let me "

I instantly freeze as she takes her thumb and runs it across my lip and down the corner of my mouth and then she takes it a step further and I literally had to suppress a loan when she licks her thumb and that's when mouth drops and she casually says

" What I live with a house full of vampires and now I'm dating one I was curious on how it tastes for the record not that bad "

" I'm saying it that was fucking hot "

" Shut up and let's go we can take my car "

" YOU HAVE A CAR ?"

Hey there just checking in this chapter was much shorter then the first two just because I wanted to see if anyone even likes this or if I'm just writing for me at this point but no matter I'd love to hear some feed back