Spreads over The Emptiness

Unknown POV:

I decided to run and run and run this is fucking bullshit what is going on with me. I stop on the other side of the lake and I can see the dock in the distance. Your fucking kidding she's still there with Her . I trot into the woods and circle around the lake a few times till I find the perfect spot where I can make sure that blood sucker doesn't draw one drop. I don't trust her I don't know her what I do know is she is a ripper no control over there bloodlust the worst of us all . I trust Josie but I won't let her be hurt not again .

Josie's POV:

She is so fucking adorably amazing. I don't deserve her but at the same time I feel like everything happens for a reason. The difference between Hope and Jade is that Jade isn't afraid to let me in all the way . She's not afraid to tell me how she feels or what's going on in her head. This entire week has been utter bliss and it's because I haven't had to deal with mind games. And then it suddenly hits me. I think I'm starting to finally get over Hope.

Which is a lot scarier to admit because that means that means I'm starting to really fall head over heals for this girl and not that I have any objections because whose really got a say in the matter anyway . But man am I the luckiest girl in the world.

Jade flips her hair and say's "I know I am that much is obvious"

" You're such an ass come on let's cuddle and watch the stars "

" As long as I get to be the big spoon" she smiles .

" I wouldn't have it any other way babe "

She takes my hand and we lay down on the dock and watch the stars. It's kind of weird I keep looking back to the woods because I feel like someone's watching us but I just ignore my gut and go back to enjoying my night .

Jade starts a fire about an hour later and she lays back down and we talk about the different constellations and astrology. We stayed up way past curfew and for some reason I still felt like someone was watching us. So I decided to whisper because I know she would hear me .

"Babe...I ... I think someone has been watching us I don't know if its a new malivore monster but we need to get back to the school ". I feel her interlock our fingers and I prepare myself for her to run.

"Are you okay ?" Jade asked when she stopped in the lobby of the school.

" Yeah we need to find my dad right now "

"Okay you check his office I'll be right there " .

I watch her speed off and I run to my father's office. The door was locked but I don't have time to wait I siphon magic from the wall and let myself in which I immediately regret when I open the door to see his tounge shoved down the sheriff's throat. I just smirk at him because he's white as a ghost now .

" Dad you want to explain what in the hell is going on here with her?"

" Josie .... I .... Um ...."

I can tell he's kind of panicking cause she's not apart of our world so I simply knock her out .

" JOSIE"

"Father. Look as much as I want to do this whole back and forth something was just watching me a Jade down by the docks I don't know if it's malivore or not "

" Alright lock down the schools and get everything ready and everyone ready to fight "

" Already taken care off got the witches to do a barrier around the school. Whatever is in isn't getting out . I also have everyone in the cafeteria waiting for you Dr.S"

I can't with this girl. My father actually looks quite impressed. He goes to say something but stopped himself .

" Thank you Jade I was wonder where you were. The two of you have been attached at the hip the last week ."

" Yeah well I'm dating your daughter and evil seems to follow them everywhere you think I'd leave her alone and oh my god now I get why your so overbearing !"

" Actually I'm overbearing because that's how I was raised and being aware of the supernatural world only made it worse. But I'll file that as a compliment I guess. Any way shall we go brief everyone"

" Lead the way Dr.S to be honest I still don't know where the cafeteria is "

" Josie what the hell you were supposed to give a tour.. you know I'm not .... Not even going there . " He said

"Great idea "

We follow my father to the cafeteria who then tells everyone the situation monster afoot evil lurking all that good jazz when I notice Hope just walked into the cafeteria. That's odd normally malivore means Landon's in danger you would think she would have been here early. I tell Jade I'll be right back and kiss her on the cheek I walk over to Hope and grab her arm and say .

"Invisaque"

Now that no one can see us I take her and shove her into the nearest room and shut the door and take down the invisibility spell and she looks at me almost like she wants to kick my ass .

"Josie what the fuck "

" We need to talk "

"I have nothing to say to you so run back to your bloodsucker"

" Well . Though shit you are gonna listen to every word I have to say and then you can leave got it "

" Fine say what you need to say "

" I hate to break it too you but I waited for you for years and the second I actually find someone I really like and now you act like this. Life seriously where the hell was all the dramatics when I dated Penelope huh. You can't do this to me anymore . Act like I'm the problem when all's I've ever done is wait for you to see me . Waiting for you to get that it's not all on you the weight of the world. But you could never get past the martyr complex to see me . So I'm telling you this now please just let me be happy. Because that's all I have ever wanted for you . Was to be happy ."

I wiped the tear rolling down my face and left the room I don't even want to look at hope I literally just felt my heart break a little. I needed to get out of there . I find Jade after everyone is dismissed on red see something odd say something we decided to head up to my room and cuddle till we fell asleep on my bed .

Hope POV:

All's I can muster as she leaves the room is.

" I always saw you"

But it was so weak I barely heard myself say anything at all . I need to figure out what's happening to me first my wolf stalked Josie and Jade while they were out by the lake. I trust Josie I don't trust HER!. She's been back a week and already they're dating. I don't care I shouldnt I have Landon back and he decided to stay for good . I shouldn't care that they are together but I do what if she hurts josie. I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to her . Did I really just......

"Oh fuck my life "