Would it really kill you ?

Jade's Pov:

It's been 2 weeks since me and Josie finally did the deed in her hide away library and everything has been wonderful. I am really starting to fall for this girl . Just the way she smiles at me could melt all the ice in my veins . She has been slowly increasing my blood intake and I think it's really helping with the urges especially when I'm kissing her neck I'm not thinking about ripping her throat anymore even if it was brief the thought still gives me nightmares more then I care to admit.  I'm sitting in my room with my speaker playing it's basically what I've been doing with my time when I'm not with Josie or at class , I'm here listening to all the music from the last 10 years that I've missed out on. Currently tho my favorite song is Adore You by Harry Styles. This song sounds like it was made about my girlfriend . So I'm currently singing it on repeat not giving a fuck Wendy is out with a boy named Jed and he's actually been really nice to her it's good after everything with  Diego . So I'm just listing to the beat dancing around like an idiot cause this is the way she makes me feel.

Walk in your rainbow paradise (paradise)
Strawberry lipstick state of mind (state of mind)
I get so lost inside your eyes
Would you believe it?

You don't have to say you love me
You don't have to say nothing
You don't have to say you're mine

Honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

Your wonder under summer skies (summer skies)
Brown skin and lemon over ice
Would you believe it?

You don't have to say you love me
I just wanna tell you something
Lately you've been on my mind

Honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing…

I spun around to see my girlfriend leaned up against my door with a look I've never seen before pure admiration and utter love . She just walked up to me before I could die of embarrassment . She took my arm and spun me around. We are slow dancing now with my hands on her waist as she wrapped her arms around me she pulled me into the sweetest kiss . A kiss that said everything she couldn't form into words. It meant everything to Jade no one has every cared about her the way Josie does.  Nobody has ever even looked at her the way she does and it melts her heart .  When Josie  pulls away from the kiss Jade kisses her forehead with love. Then she finally spoke .

" I really would you know ."

" What's that babe ?"  Josie asked with a curious look .

" I'd walk through fire for you! " I sing her the lyric and now she was crying .

" Who knew you could be such a cheese ball now you got me crying your so adorable ." I start to wipe her tears and kiss her cheeks .

" Baby I didn't mean to make you cry. I just love you so much you literally make me wanna dance and sing like an idiot ."

" I love you too Jade so much ! . Just so you know I'd walk through fire for you too !. Like it's the only thing I'd ever do . " She sung back the lyrics to me and I swear if my heart could skip a beat it would have.