Your Laugh Echoes down the Hallway

Josie's POV

" I guess there's a lot you have to learn about me "

" I don't think that will be a problem. I do have all of eternity to get to know you"

" That is true okay how about you grab 1 more blood bag just in case we're gone for a while "

" Good idea "

"Alright do you wanna head out "

" Where you go I'll follow "

I smile at her and kiss her cheek and slide my hand into her's I want everyone to know she's mine and I am her's I pull her out of the walk in and we walk down the halls we get to the lobby of the school and just as we're about to leave I see Hope walking up to us but she takes one look at out intertwined fingers and just rolls her eyes and walks away. Jade definitely noticed that well guess the wolfs out of the chains now .

" What the hell was that about "

" I'll tell you when we get in the car "

I squeeze her hand for reassurance.
To be honest the look on her face when she saw my car was priceless.

" This is yours no fucking way I've always wanted an SS El Camino but this... This is flames too. Kinda like you!"

" Smooth. I see you."

"Do you"

I wink at her and smile she just laughs.
I start up the car to let the engine heat up and I sit on the hood as she looks like a little kid checking out the car. Next thing I know she's right in front of me so I grab her waist and pull her into me she snakes her arms around my neck and I do the same around her waist and put my face in her neck.

" So are we gonna talk about it "

" Shh later "

I grab her face and pull her in for a much needed kiss. I didn't realize how much I craved her touch until this point. Hands snake into my hair and my hands start to wander under this new exposed skin I can feel jade shake as I rake my nails across her back.

I can feel she's asking for permission but I want to test the waters a bit I start kissing along her jaw line and down to her neck and once I find her sweet spot I tease her until I know I've left a mark. Next thing I know I'm being picked up and pinned to a tree and she doesn't have to ask she just slips her tounge in as my back is pinned against a tree and she stops and her eyes are dark and her veins were showing for a second .

" I'm sorry did I hurt you sometimes I don't know my own streng-"

I just grab her face
"Babe look at me I'm okay its okay breathe look at me 1...2....3... With me"
Her eyes are back to there crystal blue and she rests her head against mine.

" How did you do that"

" Years of practice"

" Thank you. You're kinda amazing you know that like you've been back in my life less then a week and already I wouldn't know where I'd be without you "

" Your the best thing that's happen to me "

I didn't realize we were both crying a little bit until she wiped my eyes and so I just kiss her. I kissed her like I was trying to say how I felt about her without words and I think she got the message because I could taste the salt on my lips so I pull away. I wipe her face and kiss forehead then her cheeks then I pecked her mouth and her nose I've never heard her giggle but let's just say it's adorable my new favorite sound.

" Alright we need to get going if we wanna be back before curfew "

We held hands the entire car ride there and back and Jade really surprised me in all the stores she only had to go into the bathroom once to drink some of her blood bag. As she parks my car she shuts off the engine.

"So"

" About before we left "

" Yeah I wanted to talk to you about that when we were alone. Look that girl you saw.  She started going here before you left but you knew her as Hope Marshall turns out she's actually Hope Mikalson and long story short she's a werewolf witch and a vampire a tribride as we call it anyway. I had a huge crush on her when we were 12 and she liked me when we we're 14 but we just never acted on it. Point is she gets jealous of anyone who gets close to me. Anyone but her but yet she goes and dates other people and still is jealous or acts like she's my girlfriend. So I apologise for her she's still my best friend"

"First of all thank you for your honesty it means everything but I still have to ask and I feel like a bitch for even considering or thinking about it but I do .  Is there anything I need to worry about "

" No ... No not at all she and I will never happen because she has too much of a martyr complex to actually let anyone in on a real level not even her boyfriend she claims to love so to answer your question hard no but I do have something to tell you that involves her and I just don't know how you'll feel because I couldn't say no "

" What you can tell me I'm not gonna get mad or anything like that "

" My dad has you rooming with Hope"

" Oh well...... Fuck!."

Hey party people I'm off work the next couple days so expect a few updates here let me know how I'm doing I'm always one for feedback