If we kissed.

First of all thank you all for reading and voting while have been off the grid to be completely honest I've just been super busy with work and then when I get home I'm just too drained to even think about writing but I promise this update hopefully will satisfy the wovles 🤘😂 ... anyway I'm probably going piss some people off but this update will be long so I hope you enjoy as always stay thirsty dearies 😉🏳️‍🌈❤️ -B

Josie's POV
It was just another day or so I thought.  It had started out just like any other Friday . Breakfast in the main hall with the super squad . Classes then came the usual party at the old Mill .  Lizzie and I got ready and we we're going to meet Mg and Jade there . 

We started to head towards the woods and as soon as we got there the smell of toxic masculinity and weed was in the air . There was also a keg and plenty of liquor for the vampires .  My girlfriend was watching me from a tree and speed up next to me as soon as she saw me .

"You look very beautiful baby " Jade whispers in my ear and grabs my hand .

" You don't look to bad yourself babe " I say back to here and intertwine our fingers . I also give her a kiss on the cheek .

"We should get inside and get something to drink before the keg is empty . " I say

"Your wish is my command " Jade said .

As soon as we got inside two drink's were handed to us and then a few more drink's later we were on the couch when  a couple blunt's were being passed around so I grabbed one for us and pulled her outside so we could smoke by ourselves .

She followed me a little bit into the woods away from the mill. We started to smoke and then one thing led to another and now I'm pinned against a tree  Jade  keeping me there hands roaming freely while my rest on her ass I can feel her asking for me spread my legs to give her better access to her goal.

" Is this okay " she asks while rubbing circles on my inner thigh .

All's I can muster is a simple nod yes and she slips her hands down into my jeans I feel 2 fingers easily ands skillfully rubbing my clit and the slip right in and out of me so fast .

" Stop teasing me . Just fuck me " I say with confidence .

Jade just licks her lips eyes full of lust and she does she fucks josie she slips 2 fingers in her pussy and by this point she's got her tongue doing a number on Josie's clit .  Josie pulls Jade back up to a forceful kiss one with Jade's hand still pumping in and out of her she whispered to her girlfriend .

"You like this baby me fucking you till you beg for me to let you cum . " Jade says lowly .

" Yes please I'm so wet please let me cum babe ". Josie says in between breaths ready to give all of her self and to her girl. Just then Jade slips a third finger in and that's when Josie completely looses herself . Jade helps the younger girl ride our her orgasm . Then helps her girlfriend get dressed the best she can .