It's so Simple But We Can't Stay

Lizzy's POV:

" What the fuck does she mean. " I may not be your first love but I intend to be your last " . Like now good God she chooses now to say something ."

" Look I don't know . I don't even know what to say or do. Like I always knew there could be something but I just was scared . "

" Not as much as her apparently. Like common all this heart break could have been avoided muppet boy and Satan include and I'm talking About Penelope . I actually like Jade she's little cute puppy when she's not trying to kill someone . Hope is a literal puppy whom I can never understand . Look sis all's I'll say is this you have all the time in the world see where it goes with Jade . If it doesn't work out you know you have a tribrid waiting for you for eternity."

" Okay look I have to talk to Jade before this gets out . I'll see you later thank you for the pep talk . "

" Actually there's someone I need to go see so I'll walk with you until we part ways . "

" Alright sounds good "

Josie's POV

We walked down the hallway together for a little while and then Lizzy went off to where she was going and I was off to find my girlfriend so the first place I looked was the lake and of course I found her but she was training with my father in a sports bra hot. Okay so not the point focus Jesus but those abs tho 👌.... Okay here we go .

Lizzy's POV

I walk through the hallway down to the all but familiar door I hear what I think is music playing I don't even knock I just siphon a bit of magic and let my self in. Just as I suspected Hope hiding herself from the world again . So I crawl on the bed and take one of her head phones and take a listen . It's Lewis Capaldi Before You Go what a mess this girl has created but now is really not the time I need to be there as a friend . So I take the headphones and shut the music off .

" ...... That ....That's some heavy shit ."

"I take it she told you everything ."

" Just about ... Dude can I ask you a personal question?.."

" Sure why not. "

" What is going on inside your head right now . Like be real with me . "

" Look I'll be blunt and right to the point I said what I said to Josie and every word is true . But I'm not gonna push her . I'm not gonna be a jealous bitch well I'm gonna try . I already talked to your father and he said the same thing let her be happy with Jade and if it happens it happens but I just needed her to know in case it doesn't so that way I can move on eventually I do have all of eternity . "