Chapter 1.

Caroline's POV:

4 years been here
No one has adopted me
Here I am sitting on an old bed while, my friends play tag inside
I just watch the rain
Let me tell you more about me. I'm Caroline and I'm 5 years old. I was dropped off by the doorstep when I was 1 and no one came for me. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I love bandana's, snapbacks, and beanies. I've never gotten one though. I just saw the older girl wear them. I have only ate oatmeal my whole life so, I can't really say a favorite food. I don't talk much so, I don't have any friends. "Girls between the ages of 3-7 come down for adoption!" Mrs.Stevens says. I get up and put on my other clothes. Some other girls leggings gave to me, a purple shirt that says 'Sunny's Adoptions' I hate how people lie on shirts. It's not sunny. I have to ask mrs.Stevens for help because I'm only 5. She helps me and then I put on my black flats. I walk down stairs ad sit by the other girls. There was only 4 because most kids were 8 or 10.

Ricky's POV:
The guys and I have decided to adopt a child. I'm kinda nervous but, excited at the same time. Me, Connor, JC, Sam, Trevor, and Kian all walked into this beaten up adoption center.
We talk to the main lady and tell her for girls ages 3-7. We wanted someone young and I have no idea why. We just did. We saw 3 girls walk down with the lady and they sit in chairs. After about 30 seconds later a skinny brown haired girl ran and sat down. She played with her thumbs and I thought it was adorable! All the guys went into this room with each girl.
We asked the first 3 girls question then it was time for the one girl to come in. We all introduced our selves and asked her questions.

Caroline's POV:
I was really scared when I walked in. I just sat down and they asked me question after they introduced them selves. (C-Caroline)
Kian: What's your name beautiful?
Wow no one has called me beautiful or even talked to me.
Caroline: I-I-I'm Ca-Caroline
Sam: You don't have to be nervous!
I sighed with relief
Jc: What's your favorite color?
C- Blue and Pink
Trevor: Favorite thing to do?
C- Look at rain drops or day dream
Ricky: What's something you love the most?
C- Um whats love?
They kinda had shocked expressions . Uh-oh
C-I'm sorry did I do something wrong?
Connor: No! Just never mind.
We finished question and we walked back to our seats in the office. I think I am staying here.
Ricky's POV:
It hurt me when she asked what love was. I knew she was the one I wanted. "Ricky, we all want Caroline." JC says. "I was just about to say that." I said while laughing. We fill out the papers and the lady asked us something I didn't think about. "Who's the father." She asked. "I'll be the father since it was my idea in the first place." W nodded in agreement and we read her file thing.
Name: Caroline Rose Dillon
DOB: 2/29/09
Allergies: Fish
Description: Very shy
I was beyond happy and I couldn't wait! I walked over to her and got to her level. "Caroline, your my new daughter." I said while smiling. Her face made a big 'O' shape and she hugged me. "Thank you" She said. I could hear, barley. (O my gosh I'm sorry I had to.) "Go get your things okay?" She smiled and ran up stairs.

Caroline's POV:
I was so excited that I ran up to my room. All I had was a pair of pj's so, I just carried it down stairs. "Is that it?" Uncle Kian asked. I nodded. "Okay well, lets go home!" Dad yelled. Uncle Kian picked me up and carried me into the car. I had to sit on Uncle JC's lap because I didn't have a car seat. I know I'm smaller then normal 5 years old so, I need a car seat. They explained to me about how Trevor and Sam will not live with and I nodded. We suddenly stopped at a mansion and they got out. "This is your new home." JC said while taking me out of the car and carrying me on his hip. My eyes went wide and they laughed. "Well lets go inside" Connor and Trevor said. I giggled and we walked inside.