Chapter 6

Connor's POV:
We all were talking with Luke until we heard a loud noise from upstairs. Ricky sprinted up the stairs followed with everyone else. "Cara wake up!!!" Lizzie screamed. We go into the room and see Caroline on the floor. Ricky picked her up and Kian picked up Lizzie. Luke got Mark and all of us got into the car and drive to the hospital.
*******At The Hospital********
Ricky's POV:
We noticed there was a piece of glass in Mark's arm and in Lizzie's too. So, we checked in all of them and got all their beds in one room. (A.N. I don't know if you can do that or nah but, lets go with it.) All of us were in the waiting room and were silent. "Where are Lizzie's parents?" I asked Luke. "Um They went to Europe for a business trip." Luke said. I nodded. "Mr.Dillon and Mr. Hemmings?" A nurse said walking in.
Everyone walked up with Luke and I in the front. "We are." I said. "Well Mark and Lizzie are fine with only a few stitches but, it looks like Caroline had a panic attack and she is sleeping." She said. "Why did she have a panic attack?" Connor asked. I nurse looked at her clip board. "Well, according to this when she woke up all she whispered was 'Mom' then she fell back asleep." That's really weird. "Can we see them?" JC asked. She nodded with a smile. "By the way I am their permanent nurse for them so you can call me Nikki." We nodded and walked to their room. Lizzie was the only one awake screaming "POTATOES AND MOLASSES" She's a different child. "Oh hi." She said. "How are you feeling?" Luke asked. "I'm fine and are the guys coming?" She asked. "Yeah, they should be here in a couple of minutes." He replied. "What other guys?" Kian asked. "Ashton, Calum, and Michael. Were in a band called 5SOS." He said. We nodded and saw Cara waking up. "Cara!" I ran up and hugged her. "Hi dad." She said with a smile. After getting a hug from everyone, Mark still wasn't awake. "Get up loser were going shopping!" Cara and Lizzie screamed while throwing a pillow at Mark. "Caroline, where did you get that from?" Jc asked. "Ki Ki and me watched it but, I only remembered that part because I fell asleep." She said. We gave Kian a dirty look and just talked. We went home and Luke went to his friends. We took Mark and Lizzie though. We all made cookies because were cool.