Chapter 11

Caroline's POV:
Today was now Saturday and it's going to be awesome. Josh, Alex, ad Nick are coming over for the first time today! The boys still don't like Lizzie is my only friend that was a girl but, trust me boys are less drama. We were all sitting on the couch except for Connor. He sat on the ground. I was watching tv then, the door bell rang. "YAY!" I said. I jumped up and ran to the door. Connor opened the door and it wasn't the guys. It was Rebecca. She was a mean girl in our grade.

She is the one who poured the juice on me. "Oh yeah, Cara, Rebecca is our neighbor and is staying with us for the weekend." Connor said. "Oh okay, thats cool." I said. I was screaming on the inside though. Rebecca walked in and sat on thee couch with me. The door bell rang again and it was the guys. Jc opened the door. "CARA!" They screamed as I walked over. "Hey, Jc can I talk to them for a minute?" He gave me a look the walked away. I said in a whisper "Guys Rebecca is staying with us for the day." Their eyes got big. "Well were gonna die." Josh said. We laughed and walked in. Rebecca was on her iPhone 6 plus. Ok-WAIT WERE IN KINDERGARDEN! This girls got problems.

"Hey let's all go upstairs." Rebecca said. Great. "Okay" I said the 5 of us went upstairs and sat on my floor. "Hey, I just wanted to apologize for the girls. I'm the only other girl that's actually not a brat." She said. We all knew she was lying. "Cut it out Rebecca" Alex said. Oh snap. "Okay, the girls sent me undercover to bully you." She said. "My parents are actually home not out." She said then just left. Okay then. Monday is going to terrible.