Chapter 8

Caroline's POV:
Oh. I just blinked. The music was cut off. A loud beeping noise started. (The weather warning noise)
"Please find shelter now. We have an extreme weather warning." The radio said. Andrea started to make the car go really fast.
We ended up at this house I had never seen before. "Where are we?" I asked while Jenn picked me up and ran in the house.
"This is where Andrea and I live, Lia lives 5 doors down." I waved bye to Lia who was running to her house. Andrea and Jenn ran me into the house and we locked the door. "Sweetie, this might seem scary but, we have to go inside a closet fr a little while okay? The clouds are getting mad so, there is going to be a storm." Andrea said. I nodded. Andrea picked me up as the 3 of us went into a closet.
"Are we going to be okay?" I asked. "Yes we will." Jenn said with a smile. "How about we play a game?" I said. They nodded. "How about the Disney song challenge?" I asked. "Okay, Caroline, Me, Then Jenn." Andrea said.
Andrea's POV:
We played the Disney song game and by the time we were done, the storm was over. I looked at my phone and it was 7.
"Cara, let's have a sleepover, I'll text your dad." I said. She nodded. We got out of the closet and walked downstairs. Jenn and Cara watched Spongebob while I called the guys.
(The guys on speaker)
Andrea: Hey are you guys okay.
Ricky: Were fine with no damage. It wasn't that bad. How are you Jenn and Cara?
Andrea: We are all fine we sang Disney movies the whole time.
Kian: Lucky, we just listened to Ricky sing Pokemon over and over again.
Andrea: Nice job Ricky. Is it okay if Cara sleeps over?
Jc: That's fine.
Andrea: Okay, thanks bye!
I hung up and sat on the couch. "Let's get this sleepover started!" Jenn shouted.