Chapter 18

A.N. Okay so, you guys are amazing! 565 reads! I'm so happy. I love all you guys and if you have any ideas I want to hear! So here is chapter 18! This chapter is dedicated to my best friend Caitlin! Go read her story about Hayes it's amazing! 😊 xitscaitlinyox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caroline's POV:

Today was the last day in Hawaii and I was sad to be leaving such a beautiful place. I was woken up by Cam jumping on my bed and Nash hitting me with a pillow. "I'm up!" I said. I did my morning stuff in the bathroom and stuff.
I put on a Cameron Dallas baseball tee with some jean shorts that went to my knees.

I brushed my long brown hair and parted it to the side. I put on a flower crown and walked out. "Nice shirt!" Cameron said laughing. The 4 of us walked out of our hotel room to see Hayes. "Hey Caroline." He said. I blushed and looked down. We continued walking to the elevator. "SOME ONE IS BLUSHING!" Nash said. I just blushed even more.

Hayes POV:

I really like Caroline but, there is some problems.
1. She is really shy and doesn't talk much
2. The o2l guys will murder me
So, yeah. She probably doesn't like me anyways because we have only said hi to each other on the first day. I just met her to so I'm not like 'She's my girl and I love her' stuff. We're only 14 anyways.

Caroline's POV:
We walked downstairs and saw everyone there. "Last day in Hawaii." Gilinsky said. We nodded. We prayed and ate our breakfast. Today I was exploring Hawaii and I grabbed my Jan-sport backpack from upstairs. I put my iPhone, wallet, camera, and my portable charger in my bag. I know it seems like a lot but, I bought it all with my own money. Except for my phone which was a birthday present.

I was walking around Hawaii and looking at the beautiful scenery when I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" This guy said helping me up. "No it's my fault." I said trying to speak without blushing. "Hi I'm Chris Collins." He said shaking my hand. "Hi I'm Caroline but, you can call me Cara." I said with a smile. Yes I'm being Social! "So, what are you doing here in Hawaii."
I should tell him. I finally made a friend. "My dad and his friends are on a year round tour." He nodded. "Who's your dad?" "My dad is Ricky Dillon from o2l. Hi and the guys adopted me when I was 5." I said as we walked on the beach. "Oh that's awesome!" He said. I was happy he wasn't apologetic about it. He was happy I got adopted by great people. "Well, why are you here in Hawaii?" I asked him. "Well same reason as you except I haven't met the guys your touring with. I'm on Digi tour. We're actually going to a few of the same stops as you." He said with a grin.

We talked until i realized it was 5. Wow. "Hey, I have to go." I said. He frowned. "Okay, can I get your number?" I nodded and we switched numbers. "See you later Chris." I said as we hugged. "Bye Cara!" I ran to the hotel and got in my room to see my family and Nash and Cam. "Caroline Dillon where were you!" Dad said. "I'm sorry, I was walking on the beach and made a friend. We talked but, I didn't realize the time." They nodded. "Don't scare us like that again, okay." Connor said. I hugged everyone then, they left.
The guys were taking showers and getting ready to sleep. I decided to text Chris. I saw his name on my phone was 'Chris is HOT😍' I started laughing and gave me a weird look. "Why are you laughing?" He asked. "Nothing." I said.
Cara: Hey
Chris is HOT😍: Hey, do you like my name. 😏
Cara: I like it but, it's not accurate 😂
Chris is HOT😍: Your mean! 😭
Cara: Btw, I'm bored. Like BORED and I want food.
Chris is HOT😍: You are the girl version of me. We're twins! 💁
Cara: YAS!
Chris is HOT😍: OMG I already miss you! 😭
Cara: ikr! I don't know why but, I feel like I have known you for years. Haha I creep more than Nash 😂
Chris is HOT😍: I know. Me to girl but, ya lyin. We have known each other for hours.
Cara: I know, I'm gonna eat bye.
Chris is HOT😍: bye 🙅

I got up and changed into some sweats and a sweatshirt. I put my hair in a top knot and walk out. "I want food." I said sitting next to Cam. "Let's have everyone in here and order pizza." I nodded and called a pizza place there was an add for in the hotel booklet thing.
Everyone came in and I sat between Johnson and Carter. The pizza guy came and we ate while watching Despicable Me because we're cool. After that we all went to bed excited for tomorrow for going on a world tour.