Chapter 5

Caroline's POV:
I woke up at 6. I'm glad Dad taught me time. I got up and took a shower. I brushed my hair and left it down because Kian does my hair. I put on a pink shirt that wrote in white letters 'I Woke Up Like This' I really don't get it but, whatever.
I also put on some black sweatpants and some white flip flops. I walked downstairs and got a glass of water. I drank it and put my cup in the dishwasher. I sat down on the couch and watched Spongebob on my iPod . I guess dad put some shows on there. I watched an episode and then it started raining. I put my iPod down and walked over to the glass door. I sat right in front of it and day dreamed. I knew if I was in the orphanage I would be doing the same thing. I stared until I heard footsteps.
I turned around and it was JC. "Hi JC." He jumped and I just started laughing. "You think thats funny?" He said. "Yeah" He came over to me and tickled me. "Can't.....Breathe...." I said in between laughs. "Okay say JC is the best" "JC is the best" I said. He picked me up and set me on the counter. "What do you want for breakfast?" Just as I was abut to saw something Kian came down. "iHop" Kian answered. "Okay!" I said.
Kian grabbed the keys and Jc carried me to the car. JC put me in my car seat and got in the passenger seat. We were kinda wet since it was still raining but, we didn't care. We drove to IHOP and Kian got me from the back seat. He held my hand as we walked in. We got a table and ordered. "I'm gonna use the restroom." I said. They nodded. I walked to the bathroom and when I was about to go in someone stopped me. "Oh look it's the freak show!" It was the girl from the park along with 2 others. I just tried getting in the restroom but, they kept blocking me. I started walking away until one of the girls turned me around. "No one walks away from Mackenzie, Sarah, and Cecilia." She hit me in the nose and I fell to the ground. My nose was bleeding.
They walked right on top of me and left laughing. "CARA!" I heard 2 voices say. I saw it was Lizzie and Mark. They helped me up. "Here." Lizzie gave me a napkin. "Thanks." "What happened?" Mark asked me. "Some girls who I met at the park yesterday punched me in the nose." "That's terrible! If they were here now I would beat them up and punch them into next week." Lizzie said. Mark and I just started laughing. "Well I have to go see you later!" Lizzie said. "Mark! Where were you?" A boy with a piercing in his lip asked. "My best friend Lizzie and I saw our best friend Caroline get punched." He said pointing to me "Hi I'm Luke. Are you okay Caroline?" I nodded. "You can call me Cara" I said with a smile. "Okay well I guess Mark and I will see you later." Luke said. "Bye Cara." Mark said. I waved and I went into the bathroom and got my nose to stop bleeding. I walked back to our table.
"Cara! Are you okay?" Kian asked. "I'm fine." I said. We prayed and then ate. It was so good! I got 2 small pancakes with chocolate chips and whipped cream. We ate and went back home. Connor and dad were sitting watching tv. "Hey, I thought you guys were upstairs?" Dad said while I was giving them both a hug. "No we were at IHOP." "You didn't bring any?" Connor said sounding hurt. We just laughed. "By the way Cara, Lizzie and Mark are coming over along with Mark's brother Luke." Dad said. I got really happy! "Yay!!" I said jumping. "Also tomorrow your going to meet our friends Andrea and Jenn!" JC said. "This is awesome!" I heard the door bell ring and Connor answered it. "Cara!" Lizzie and Mark said while hugging me. "Hi!" I walked over to Luke and he bent down and hugged me. "Hows your nose?" He asked. "It stopped bleeding." He smiled and nodded. I went back over to Lizzie and Mark. We raced up stairs and played a board game called 'Life'
Luke's (Hemmings btw) POV
I asked Cara about her nose and she said it was fine. She went over to Lizzie and Mark. "Hi I'm Luke. Mark's older brother." I said. "Hi I'm Cara's dad Ricky. We adopted her about a week ago." Ricky said. "Hi I'm Connor and this is JC and Kian. We do a collab channel called o2l. We live here." "Oh I've heard of you guys!" I said. I think I have seen a video or 2 of theirs. "I'm just curious, why did you ask about Caroline's nose?" Ricky asked. "I guess Caroline didn't tell you. She walked to the bathroom and some girl punched her in the nose. Lizzie and Mark saw and took off running and helped her. I went after Mark and made sure she was okay." I said. They nodded. We sat on the couch and talked until we heard. BANG!