Chapter 9

Caroline's POV
****the next morning******
Andrea and Jenn were taking me home. Last night was fun we ate only junk food and watched tv and movie!
Dad said he had something to tell me when I got home and I was scared.
What if he sent me back to the orphanage and I never saw them again?
We got to the house and said bye. I walked up to the door and walked in. "Hello?" I said.
I walked around and saw all of them passed out on the couch. I got a air horn from our prank closet and walked over. I put on earmuffs and blew the horn.
They all looked like fish out of water. I started giggling and the boys started laughing too.
"Good morning Cara!" Ricky said picking me up. "We have to tell you something! Your starting school tomorrow!" He said. I just nodded. "Well it's 3, want to go get lunch?" Trevor said. We all agreed and went to Five Guys. (Btw it's amazing) We ate and went back home. We watched a bunch of movies and ate pizza. I took a shower and I did my night routine. They put me to bed and then I fell into a dreamless sleep.
*The Next Morning*
I woke up to an alarm and got up. I brushed my teeth and put on a shirt that had a panda on it, a pair of jeans, and white vans. Kian put my hair into a bun and put a white bow. "Thanks Kian." I said. "No problem Cara." He said with a smile. I walked downstairs ate cereal and said by to all the boys. I got my stuff and walk to my bus stop. It was only Lizzie, Mark, and I at the bus stop but, I didn't care. The bus came and we walked on. We sat in one seat and just talked.
I got to school and found out Lizzie and Mark were in the same class but, I wasn't. Great. I walked into my new class. (Btw it's the middle of the year.) I walked in to all eyes staring at me. I saw the 3 girls from iHop. Uh-oh. "Class this is our new student Caroline Dillon. Please welcome her kindly. I'm Ms.Watson." I smiled and nodded. I'm really shy so, I didn't talk. "I have to go get some papers, I will be right back. Caroline, you can sit anywhere. I tried sitting with the girls but, they all pulled away their chairs. "You can sit here." A boy with glasses said. I walked over and sat down. "Hi I'm Alex." He said. "I'm Caroline but, you can call me Cara." He smiled. "Oh look the 2 nerds finally found friends!" A girl said. The other boys were just quiet. Then, 2 other boys came over and sat at our table. "Hi I'm Nick and this Josh." They said with smiles. "Hi you can call me Cara." I said with a smile. Ms.Watson let us have a fun day and just play. Josh, Nick, Alex, and I became best friends. We found out we ride the same bus and we have same interest. Haha big word. Go me. "It's time to go students! See you tomorrow!" The 4 of us walked to the bus together. Lizzie and Mark were parent pick up in the afternoon.
Nick and Alex sat in one seat and Josh and I sat in the other. The whole time girls and guys were throwing stuff at us. We opened up the paper and they were saying bad things but, we ignored it. It was my stop so, I said bye and got off. I walked to the house and opened the door. I saw all the guys on the couch texting. "Hey Cara how was your first day of school?" Sam asked picking me up. "Good." I kinda lied. "Okay thats great, want anything to eat?" Jc said. I nodded.
Dad hugged me and kissed my cheek along with everyone else. I ate applesauce with some water. "Did you make any friends?" Trevor asked. "Yeah." I said. "Well thats good, what are their names?" Kian asked. "Alex, Josh, and Nick." I said. Jc chocked on his water. "All boys?" He said. I nodded. They all gave a look.
We ended up just hanging out the rest of the day. I took a shower and did my night time stuff. I got into bed and all the guys said goodnight. I fell fast asleep.

I love ya. <3