Chapter 12

Caroline's POV:
It was Monday and I wasn't happy. No more school please.
I put on a shirt that has all the boys name on it and jeans. I put on combat boots because I can. Sam had to tie my shoes though.
Today Sam did my hair because Kian went to Tyler's house to film a video. I ate breakfast and walked to the bus stop. I got on the bus and none of the guys were there. Great.
People through stuff at me and called me names. Let's face it you can't just block them out. I don't like being the center of attention either.
I got to school and sat by myself. "Caroline, can you come see me for a moment." Ms.Watson said. I nodded and walked up to her. I heard laughing but, ignored it. Ms.Watson took something off my back and it said "Kick Me" Great. "Who did this?" Ms.Watson said. No one answered. "Go back to work then!" Ms.Watson said. "I'm sorry Caroline, this is just mean. We're going to have a parent teacher meeting today." I nodded and walked to my seat but, I got tripped and laughed at. Ms.Watson wasn't in the room so, I just got back up and sat by myself.
****Time Skip*****

"Okay bye students!" Ms.Watson said. "Now Caroline tell me everything that has happened." I told her every single thing. "Wow, I'm so sorry." She said with a frown. Then all the guys walked in. "Hi I'm Ricky, Caroline's father and this is Kian, Jc, Sam, Trevor, and Connor. They are her legal guardians as well." He said.

"Hi I'm Ms.Watson. Caroline how about you go and color okay sweetheart." I nodded and colored.

Sam's POV:
"Anyway so, I have noticed something with Caroline." She says. "Is she in trouble?" Ricky asked. "Not at all, she is actually my favorite." She said with a laugh. "So, what's the problem." Kian said. "Well, I know you guys knew about the juice situation-" we nodded then, a girl came in. "Eww mom I don't wanna be with the freak!" The little girl screamed.
"I'm sorry." The mom says walking out with the daughter. "Anyways, that's it. She is getting bullied pretty badly." Just then I wanted to hug her but, I couldn't. She told us everything Cara told her. "Wow. I thought this was kindergarten." I said. "Caroline, come here." Ms.Watson said. She walked over. "Do you have any bruises from the tripping." She asked. Cara just looked at the floor and cried. I set her on my lap. "Well I think, if you can, drive her to and from school and I can watch her here." We nodded. "Well have a nice day and feel better Cara." She said with a smile. I carried her out to the car.
I felt really bad. I hugged her the whole way home. "Who does this in kindergarten?" I say. "I have no idea." Kian said. "The only thing I worried about then was if my GAP hat or goldfish was lost." Jc said. Everyone laughed even Cara.

"I feel bad our baby girl isn't okay." Ricky said. "Yeah, that school is weird." Trevor said.