Chapter 10

Kian's POV:
I don't know why but, I wasn't really happy all her friends were boys. Well besides Lizzie. I just have to remember it's kindergarden, not high school.
#####The Next Morning#####
Caroline's POV:
I woke up and did my morning stuff. I put on a shirt and a pink skirt. I also put on a jean jacket. Kian brushed my hair and put on a hair band. I thanked him and we went downstairs and ate. Kian was the only one up so, I said bye to Kian and left. I got on the bus and Lizzie and Mark were now always parent drop off and pick up. So, I sat next to Nick, Alex, and Josh. We got off the bus and walked together to class. We sat down and talked. "Attention students! It's time to start!" Ms.Watson said. We did some math and reading then, it was time for lunch. We walked into the cafeteria and it was just kindergarden and pre k in the lunch room. We got in line and the populars cut in front of us. "Excuse me, you just cut the line." I said in a whisper. "So? Were better so, that means we get lunch before you." One of the girls said.

That stung. Suddenly I feel apple juice being poured on me. I was gonna walk to the nurse but, the girl tripped me.
Alex, Josh, and Nick helped me up and walked me to the nurse. "Hello-Oh my goodness sweetie what happened?" The nurse said. "A girl poured juice on her and tripped her" Nick said. "Oh okay, you got cut pretty bad." I looked down and saw a little cut. She put a band-aid on it and told the boys to go back to lunch. I said bye. "Well, I think we should let you go home now. You've had a pretty rough day." Just then Lizzie came in with a black eye. "Oh my gosh Lizzie are you okay?" I asked her. "I told you if someone hurt you I would hurt them." She said with a smile. I hugged her and the nurse got her ice. The nurse called Luke and Dad to come get us. When they got here we explained what happened and we went our separate ways. "Sorry Dad." I said. "Cara it's okay." He said. I smiled and just listened to the sound of the car.