Chapter Four

A/N: Rosalind's outfit throughout this chapter is above.

Sinners and Saints

The day Rosalind decides to feel bad for herself and mope around is a day everything goes wrong apparently

The day Rosalind decides to feel bad for herself and mope around is a day everything goes wrong apparently. While Roz was avoiding all her problems, mainly it was her avoiding Rebekah. She discovered a group of witches tried to kill Hayley while she was at the doctor in the Bayou and Klaus finally met Marcel's secret weapon, Davina. Instead of finding out while it was happening, Nik informed her at the end of the day when the problems settled slightly. As Klaus expected Rosalind was furious, objects were thrown at his head causing him to explain he didn't want to involve her knowing she was having an off day emotionally.

Unlike the other day, Rosalind made sure to have Nik inform her as things were happing, that being said she now stood in the living room with Rebekah, uncomfortable silence between them as they waited for Klaus to come back with Sophie. He soon brings the witch into the living room, he deposits Sophie onto the couch.

Klaus spoke, furious. "We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches."

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die." Sophie spoke franticly.

"Then who were they?"

Sophie, sighs. "They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby."

Rosalind rose her eyebrow in suspicion. "What kind of vision?"

"She has them all the time. They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one."

"Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?"

"...Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches."

"Ah, well. I grow fonder of this child by the second." Rosalind glances at Klaus as she nods in agreement.

"Sophie, look-- I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle-baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?"

Sophie stared at Rebekah, shocked. "Elijah's talking to Davina?"

"Yeah. As we speak, I imagine."

"I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd."

"Do tell," Klaus asked intrigued.

"I... wasn't always an advocate for the witches."

At Rousseau's, Sophie dances to music behind the bar as the crowd cheers. "Woo, drink up everybody! This is how they party in Rio!" Sophie pours liquor straight into her mouth from the bottle.