Chapter Ten

A/N: Rosalind's outfit throughout the chapter is above.

Après Moi, Le Déluge

Upstairs in Davina's room, Rosalind and Davina sat together doing their own thing in comfortable silence

Upstairs in Davina's room, Rosalind and Davina sat together doing their own thing in comfortable silence. The young witch has holed herself up in her room, not wanting Rosalind to leave her alone. Marcel soon arrives with food for her, but she stands up and screams at him, frightened. 

Davina telekinetically throws him against a wall. "Go away!"

"Come on. You got to be starving. You haven't eaten since-"

"Since your best friend killed my best friend?"

"Davina, I'm sorry about what happened to this kid Tim."

"I'm sorry you don't hate Klaus for what he did or want to make him pay."

"He'll pay for what he did one way or the other, but right now, I just want to make peace with you."

"Why? So we can be one big happy Frankenstein family?"

Downstairs in the living room, Klaus and Elijah are making themselves drinks at the bar while they listen to Davina and Marcel fight.

"Well, that's going well."

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea."

"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?"

Elijah spoke sarcastically. "Give me a month. I'll get you list."

"Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass."

Back in Davina's room, Davina glares at Marcel for a moment before she begins vomiting up dirt all over her bed. Marcel and Rosalind begin to panic. Rosalind pulls her hair back and begins to rub her back.

"Davina, Davina!"

Klaus, who has heard the commotion, enters the room to investigate "What's with all the racket?" He stops in his tracks when he sees Davina still throwing up soil. "Bloody hell."
Suddenly, the house begins to shake violently, as though it's an earthquake.

Rebekah, looking worried, rushes into Davina's bedroom to check on her. She sits next to where Davina is laying weakly on her bed, Rosalind sat on the other side of Davina rubbing her arm.

"Hey. What kind of game do you think you're playing? I said disrupt the household, not destroy the whole city."

"I didn't do it. Not on purpose. I-- I don't know what's wrong with me."

Rosalind looks over towards Rebekah concerned.

Down in the living room, Klaus and Marcel are conferring about what is going on.