Mystery

It was an typical early morning in Possibility. Some dragons were starting to wake up, some dragons were setting up their shops, and some dragons were sleeping.

Turtle was one of the sleeping ones.

Turtle and Kinkajou were in Possibility, visiting their friends, Moon and Qibli. Kinkajou was so excited, that at the crack of dawn, she dragged Turtle out of bed and forced him to start flying. Kinkajou was so excited, in fact, that she forgot about the magic tunnel that could bring them to the Sand Kingdom instantly. So, they spent the whole day travelling there from the rainforest, and by the time they arrived there, it was night time, and the two dragons were extremely tired.

And once they arrived at their house they rented, Turtle immediately flopped down on his bed and fell asleep, happy to stay there for the rest of his life.

If only he didn't arrive with a certain hyper Rainwing.

"TURTLEEEEEE!" Kinkajou yelled, shattering his eardrums.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Turtle shrieked, jolting awake. "WHAT IN THE THREE MOONS WAS THAT FOR?"

"We have to meet Moon and Qibli in a few minutes! Don't you remember?" She scolded.

"Huh? What do you mean? Didn't we agree to meet up at noon?" He asked, confused.

Kinkajou shoved her watch in his face. "It is noon!" She said. "The watch says so!"

Turtle sighed, before walking over to the blinds, and opening them. The sun was just starting to rise, and it was nowhere near noon.

Kinkajou's face twisted into confusion. "W-what?" She asked. "How? The watch said it was noon!"

Turtle sighed again. "Where did you get them?" He asked.

"I got them from two Nightwings," she explained. "One of them was creepy. His voice sounded like a slime oozing into my ears." She shuddered at the thought.

Turtle's face wrinkled in irritation. "I know those guys," he said. "They're known scam artists who love to trick dragons into buying their worthless stuff. And it looks like they got you too."

"Oh." Kinkajou's face dropped. "Sorry for waking you up then, Turtle." Kinkajou turned and started to leave the room. Turtle immediately felt bad for making her feel bad.

"Hey, it's fine, it's fine, you don't have to be sorry for waking me up," he said. "Say, how about we explore the town together, since we're both awake already?" He suggested.

Kinkajou's face lit up. "Yes! Of course! That's a great idea Turtle!" And with a smile on her face, she started to head out of the house. "C'mon Turtle!"

"Yeah, yeah," Turtle muttered, still tired from the early wake up.

Possibility hadn't changed much from the last time they were there. There were a few new buildings, some new stalls, but it was pretty much the same as the last time. Turtle and Kinkajou were walking down the mostly empty streets, admiring the town, when they heard an ear piercing shriek out of a nearby store. A Nightwing bolted out right after, heading down the street and turning into an alleyway. The duo ran over to the store, finding a terrified looking Sandwing inside. The store was a mess, with fruit tossed around everywhere and lots of things overturned.

"What in the love of mangoes happened here?" Kinkajou asked the Sandwing.

"I was robbed!" She cried. "I was going to set up shop today, like any other! But when I head inside, I find this Nightwing inside stealing all my money! And when he saw me, he ran out the door, making a mess of the store!" She groaned. "I had my life's savings in there! What am I gonna do now?"