//childhood friends//✓

Men and woman are dived into 3 sexes: 

Alpha

Beta 

Omega

Omegas can get pregnant even though they are men, that means that male omega can get pregnant. They go into heat periodically and release pheromones. 

Alphas are the ones ranked highest cause they are stronger and more intelligent. They can't get pregnant but they get in something we call a rut. They react to the pheromones that omegas release and lose all common sense. 

Betas are like normal humans but they react to omega's pheromones but a little not as strong as alpha's, they neither go into heat or rut

Heat

Heat is something omega goes trough ever the third month. It's painful and makes them go all crazy, and needs the alpha to comfort them. Alphas realis a sent that can calm down omegas. It lasts for a week and omegas are normally weak under the heat period. Under the heat period, it's ten times easier for omega to become pregnant. Omegas can calm the pheromones down by the help of suppressants. 

Rut
The rut is like heat but for alphas. That comes from omegas releasing their pheromones. Alphas lose all rational senses and all they can think of is to stick their dick inside someone (an omega). But Rut is different from omegas. Cause alphas turn into an animal when this happens all in their minds is blurry and they are on fire. They can also calm down by suppressants for alphas.

mprg
Omegas can get pregnant, this last does not as long as normal human's pregnant. They are shorter. Male omegas get really protective over their puppy or child. When they are pregnant they often feel anxious without their alphas close to them. Something they often do is go and find some clothes that belong to the alpha and makes a nest with it. They always get strong mood swings. They always cuddle up to their alphas to smell their scent and calms them down. 

Mark
Alphas can mark an omega by biting where their scent is strongest, that is back of their neck. The mark is for life. Omega's do the same with the alpha. The only way for it to break is if one of them dies. 

There are 20% alphas in the world and 13% omegas. While 67% is beta.

[Kindergarden] 

(Katsuki's POV)

"Izuku when we grow up I want you to be my bride."

Izuku: "heh, b-but kacchan I'm a boy. I can't be your bride." I growled. 

kacchan: "I don't give a damn, you're my bride. And I will marry you." Izuku hid his face with his hands. But it wasn't hard to see that his face turned red. Then I went closer and lifted him up. He squealed. 

Izuku: "K-k-kacchan w-what are you d-doing?" 

kacchan: "I'm lifting you up just like a princess cause you are my princess." he giggled. 

Izuku: "then does that mean that you are the prince." 

kacchan: "duh, who else would be the prince except for me." we then started playing the prince and princess. Until our parents called on us telling us we had to come inside. 

Izuku and I always hung out together since we're best friends. We always have been and always will be. 

[Elementary]

"oi deku when are ya gonna become my bride?" I leaned on my chair that was in front of deku's table. He flinched. 

deku: "K-kacchan how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a woman, I can't be your bride." I clicked with my tongue and looked out the window. 

kacchan: "tomorrow we will be getting our second sexes. what do you think you will be?"
deku: "I don't know, as long as I don't become an omega then I'm happy." 

kacchan: "don't know but being an omega can't be that bad." 

deku: "my only wish is to NOT become an omega." his voice cracked. I wonder why he was so scared of becoming an omega. For me, it only would be better if he became an omega. Since I know I will become an Alpha. I can mark him as mine. I can mate with him, and we will always be together.