//Not as precious as you//

(Katsuki's POV)

"kai chisaki what brings you here?" he walks closer to us. I pull deku a little behind me.

"oh just here to talk about the, you know what?"

"you gave me these three months to give it. you can't just barge in here and command to get it."

"oh well there is a lot of things I can do, but since you seem busy I'll take my leave but how is the guy behind you," I growled at him.

he smirked.

"no need for you to know. leave."

"oh well, maybe next time. bye, bye bakugo, and what's your name?"

deku: "Izuku midoriya"

I sighed when he left. until I felt someone tugging my jacket.

"k-kacchan who was that?"

"oh, no one. just some business work. but we don't have to think about that now. let's go." he looked at the direction kai went until he looked back at me with a smile.

I smiled back.

and we both walked to the elevator. shit this guy, why did he have to come when deku was here. god, I wanna kill him. maybe I should. Nah...Nah.

I have to text Kirishima about this.

bakugo💥: "I need you to check the security system. now."

Kirishima👌: "why?"

bakugo💥: "he was here?"

Kirishima👌: "WHAT😬 what did he say?"

bakugo💥: "he wants the stuff back"

Kirishima👌: "but he gave us three months."

bakugo: 💥"deal with him."

Kirishima👌: "yea, yea. just leave him to me."

I put my phone back in my pocket.

I don't want to think about that ugly ass right now. god, why the fuck did he have to come when deku was here.

we walked out of the elevator and walked to the parking lot and to my car.

I opened the door for deku and he thanked me. and then I walked to my side. and got in.

"So where are we going kacchan?" I took on my seatbelt and looked over at deku. hehe always as cute.

"we're gonna go and eat, cause I'm starving."

"ok,"

I started the car and drove out of the parking lot. I wanna treat deku to some fancy meals.

I was driving while glancing at deku, he looked outside with excitement. I chuckled at his fucking cuteness.

until my hand was resting on Deku's thigh. he looked over at me.

"eh, k-kacchan?"

"what my hand slipped," I smirked out.

"yea well why are your hand still holding on."

"don't know, must be a cramp. but I like my hand's place. maybe we should leave it like that." I glanced over at the beat red deku.

"you're cute when you blush."

"k-kacchan I'm not cute." I softly chuckled.

"Sorry I meant you're adorable when you're mad." Izuku pouted while looking out the window.