//high school//✓

PS: they are in the same class but not in 1-A at UA. it's like a different class, so no one we know is in the class.

[high school]

(Katsuki's POV)

"hey deku, let's eat lunch on the rooftop."

"o-ok." I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me to the stairs that lead to the roof. It's actually not allowed to come up here, and that's why I choose this place so that I can be alone with deku. It's no surprise but I got buffer over time and deku is still as cute and thin as always. But I like him just as he is. I have begged Izuku for months to tell me what he is and he promised that today was the day I would know. So I have been so excited since I hope he is an omega.

kacchan: "deku, please tell me. we're alone now. And I'm your best friend you can trust me. I will always be your best friend." he looked at me then down at his fingers that were fidging with each other. 

deku: "I'm... I'm an Omega." I didnt say anything. all I did was pull deku in for a hug. He was in shock of my action but soon calmed and melted into the hug. 

deku: "you....you're not angry or di... disappointed." 

kacchan: "why would I be angry at you. Do you think I would like you less if you were something else. Your wrong deku I'm always here for you. never forget." he hugged me tighter. 

deku: "thank you kacchan for being here for me." I started brushing his soft and green hair. 

kacchan: "always, deku." we stayed like that, and after a while, we let go but immediately missed each other's warmth. We started having normal conversations about school and all that stuff while eating. We walked down when the classes started again. 

But when we arrived in class and the teacher had entered all I could think of was that deku was an omega. This was perfect. We could become mates. 

I was daydreaming about all the stuff me and deku could do together or future together. 

There are so many guys here that flirts with deku and it pisses me off so bad that I want to throw them out the window and lock the doors. But deku is as dense as he can be. Just sitting there and letting them all talk to him as if he doesn't have the slightest clue of what they want to do. I can see their eyes full of hunger. They all want a taste of him but they are so stupid, he belongs to me and ME alone. 

I stood up and walked closer to them. One of the damn guys noticed me and started shivering. He signaling the other guy, and the other guy looked over at me and when he saw me he flinched to and they started walking away. 

kacchan: "deku how many times do I have to tell ya not to talk to them. they are just some damn morons." he chuckled. 

kacchan: "what the fuck are ya laughing about ya damn nerd." 

deku: "sorry kacchan it's just that it's really cute to see you get jealous." my eye lock twitched in irritation. 

deku: "don't worry kacchan you will always be my number 1." that made me smirk. 

kacchan: "of course I am. who else would it be." he giggled, I looked at him and thought 'goddamit, you're so cute, innocent and so freakin adorable.'