"The Bunny Boy"

(Katsuki's POV)

8.PM

I took on my suit and got ready to leave. I called a cab and then went in and the driver drove off. when I arrived at the stripper club I walked in. and there was a lot of people here. it wasn't even that late. what were all these people doing here? I looked around and walked up to the bartender.

he had purple hair and he looked really tierd. he looked at me with this dull look.

"what can I get you?"

"a beer."

he nodded.

katsuki: "I'm looking for the boss around here, where can I find him?"

bartender: "he will be out soon. just you wait." huh what does he mean by that.

then someone grabbed the microphone.

a girl with pinky hair and really weird eyes.

lady: "and now it's the time for what all of you are here for. please welcome or head dancer and on top, the sexiest dancer Bunny boy."

"heh, bunny boy." this will be fun to watch.

then a small figure walked to stage. had a shirt on and some really tight letter pants. he had bunny ears too.

and a black masks on so we couldn't see his face.

the music started and he walked up to the pole. the first thing he did was starting moving his hips slowly and seductive to the music. while capturing everyone's attention. his leg flew up and around the pole. he spun around letting go with his hands leaning backwards and making flexible moves. he then stopped and licked the pole. he stopped and made two guys rip off his shirt. people were whistling and cheering on the bunny boy. he sat down on his knees leaning backwards to let everyone get a better view and slowly sliding his zipper down. he stopped for a second and looked out to the public smirking.

people kept throwing money at him then he slide the pants off slowly. he stood up with only a g-string (I think there are G-strings for men but I am insecure). his body was pale, but not like a ghost more like perle. his skin looked really soft. and those small hips. he really was the sexiest dancer.  then a dancer came up to him and they did a really slow and heated dance together.

the other dancer had half red and the other half white. he was much taller than the bunny boy. and the way he slid his hands around his waist and through his chest. making sexy moves with him. when the song stopped they were both panting and looking straight at each other's eyes close enough to feel each other's lips.

I bite my lip. god, what I would do to get a taste of that.

the song ended and both of them bowed and walked back to the backstage. my eyes didn't even leave the bunny boy.

bartender: "yo man, you got some droll." I looked at him then straighten my back and took a zip from my beer. I clicked my tongue.

katsuki: "have no clue of what your talkin' about man." he smirket at me.

bartender: "yea, yea how many times have I not heard that one," I rolled my eyes. and a guy took a seat next to me.

"hey shin can I have a beer." the bartender nodded and I side glanced at the guy beside me.

katsuki: "do you know where the boss is?"

bartender: "yea, look beside you." I turned my attention to the guy. my eyes widened I looked back at the bartender. and then back at the bunny guy.

he looked at me then smiled.

"Hey, can I help you?" his voice was so light and soft. his eyes were green and his skin looked even more beautiful up close.

"oh um...I sent you an e-mail about something I wanted to discuss."

"ah yea, I remember. come with me."

bunny boy: "hey shin, tell todo I'll be late for next performers." he nodded and we both walked off.

we walked for a little while and then we walked into a room. I guess it's his office. he didn't have much. it looked dull.

"Sorry about my boring office. I'm not as often in here as I actually should be." he chuckled at his own comment.

katsuki: "it's ok I dont mind." 

he took a seat and it was quiet for a second.

"so in the e-mail, you said you wanted my permission for something? what is it you need my permission for."

I took out some paper and gave it to him. he took it and started reading it.

"so what I see is that your gonna build beside my stripper club and you need my permission for it."

katsuki: "yes."

"and if I do this what benefits will it be for my club. will I get something out of this? or will it complicate for my club."

"no, this will not complicate your club all I wanted to discuss is that in the few months we will be building our company here. and it seems that you have to agree to let us do that." he looked at the paper again. he looked at it some more then stopped. he looked up at me again.

"your....your name is Katsuki Bakugo?" I looked at him.

"yes that's me." he was quiet for a while. before asking me.

"so are you married?"

katsuki: "um well no, but what has this anything to do with this?"

"nothing special you were just really handsome so I thought that a handsome guy like you can't be single."

Look it's my first time writing about someone strip dancing. don't criticise too much.