//High school-part 3//✓

(Katsuki's POV)

"don't hide your face, I like looking at it."

Izuku's face was so cute when he was flustered. He really can't hide when he's embarrassed. But that just makes him 100 times cuter. So I don't fucking mind.

deku: "thank you k-kacchan."

I patted his head. And chuckled at his cuteness. We walked home to me while eating our ice cream. Planned what we were gonna do all night even though we had school tomorrow. But who gives a fuck. We're in high school staying awake all night is our hobby (true as hell). When we arrived I opened the door letting deku In first. He thanked me and we both took off our shoes. I didn't want him and my old hag to start a conversation cause it can take hours until their done. So I grabbed his hand and started hurrying up to my room. But my luck wasn't always on my side.

"oh, Izuku dear is that you. it's been so long." I rolled my eyes. and we both turned around to face the damn hag that was with the door to the kitchen.

"hey aunti, how are you?" she walked closer and then started hugging deku. I just glared at her. She saw me and smirked back at me before winking at me, she is really the devil.

old hag: "Izuku you have grown so much. Look at you. Still as cute as always. Can't believe you have survived to stay so close to katsuki in all these years. It's a miracle. Please take care of my troublesome son." he started shaking his head and smiled.

"your wrong aunti it's the opposite, kacchan is the one taking care of me. I don't know what I would do without him." my mom looked at him in shock. While I was so red that I wanted to bang my head on the wall. How can he say something so cheesy, and even in front of my mom too? she is gonna tease me with this for weeks. I grabbed deku's wrist and started dragging him to my room.

kacchan: "well we will be in my room if you need anything don't come."

I closed the door. And deku looked at me confused. Of course, he wouldn't have a clue on what he did. Goddamit. I feel like dying. Whatever, let's just forget it. I walked to my bed and deku was right behind me. I asked if he wanted to watch a movie or something. He nodded and I started taking out movies we could watch. Deku told me I could pick so I did. I picked a horror movie. since I knew deku always got so scared of them and always ended up hiding his face on my chest, and after he would fall asleep on me. So I always pick horror movies.

(30 min later)

"don't go inside the room, don't go." I could feel deku's hand grabbing my arm like I was a pillow. I looked at his face seeing how cute he looked when he was scared. I put my hand around him. And he was now laying on my chest.

"don't be scared deku I'm here." he looked up to me and smiled before nuzzling his face closer to my chest.

(1 hour later)
The movie is over and deku is asleep just like I predicted him to be. I grabbed the duvet and placed on deku so that he wouldn't be cold. I was gonna stand up until I felt him holding into my arm.

'c-cute.' I didnt want to wake him up so I laid back in the bed pulling deku closer to me. I could see the faint smile on his face. So fucking cute. I leaned in and kissed his forehead before saying:

"good night my deku."