//No excuse, no way out //

Before we start just wanted to announce that I have gotten myself an editor that will correct my stories. thank you a lot for helping me it means a lot since I have never actually been that confident in my stories even though people always encourage me I always have this feeling that I'll never be a good writer or expression my stories as good as other writers IDK, but with help from him I know that I'll feel a lot better, so thank you all and especially my new editor.

basic info of him is: he is almost 18 (basically the same age, hehe 😆🤗), His Name is Erin. He lives in the USA. I want to know more about you my new friend and I hope we can become good friends. again thank you for all the help. means a lot 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

__________________________________________________________________

Katsuki's POV)

Knock, Knock, knock

"come in." I was looking at myself at the mirror fixing on my suit too. today was a special day at work, I can't fucking wait.

"MR. bakugo breakfast is ready, and Mr Kirishima called."

"yes, thank you." she nodded before bowing and walking out. I picked one of my watches the Tag Heuer is what I want to wear today. I looked at the time and saw that I still had time before I had to meet at the company.

I walked down to the dining room to see my breakfast ready for me. I sat down and got my phone out to call shitty hair cause he probably has something annoying to say just like every morning.

"hey bakubro, a good time to pick up." I rolled my eyes.

"yea, yea. what' ya want?"

"I have been taking care of your meetings but I need you to read through some papers about the new building, some of the models are not coming cause their flight got cancelled, the model can't make it to the weekend's photo shoot." I took a deep breath."

"don't we have spare models or someone to take their places this photoshoot need to go on. we can't cancel or any shit like that."

"no there aren't. if we have it we will be too short of models."

"I'll make some calls and find new models, we'll have the show these weekend."

"ok, bye."

"yea bye."

I hung up. and started eating.

Ring, Ring, Ring.

"argh, this fucking bastard doesn't know how to leave me alone."

"what the fuck do you want, I already told you to not cancel th-"

"is that any way to talk to your own mother damn brat."

"o-old hag, what-what is it?"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT, WHAT A DAMN BRAT YOU STILL ARE." I removed the phone away from my right ear to not go deaf. I was resting my face with my other free hand.

waiting till the screaming on the other side was over.

"you done."

"yes."

"well what is it, I'm pretty busy so be quick."

"I have arranged a blind date for you to meet someone. it's this Friday. you'll go, if I hear that you let her down, I'm sure to beat your ass."

"Hag I told you I don't want to go on these blind dates. how many times do I have to tell you?"

"you haven't had a girlfriend and you sure haven't fallen in love since your childhood friend left. Your sure is old enough to get married. I want grand-children you damn brat. so no denying you will go."

"I already have one that I'm seeing."

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪

TO BE CONTINUE.....