//My life keeps going//

(Katsuki's POV)

I'm finally done with school after what felt like it would never stop. but here I am getting ready to start my own business. I have gotten help from my parents and my partner Kirishima.

he said he wanted to join me in making a company and I didn't want to listen to all the fucking excuses he made.

time went by and not much had happened. I still needed to find some buyers to my design. (have absolutely no clue on what his company is. any ideas I would love to hear.)

many said no, but I didn't give up I was gonna make it. all the sleepless night or the though mornings is gonna pay off. I know it will.

5 years in the future:
I'm 28 and my company is a success. we have our company at a skyscrapers in the city.

the night where everything went right I and Kirishima went to drink and celebrate.

it was a great night, but listen Kirishima talk about his omega and how he was doing made me feel lonely.

I never had someone just for me. the only person I had ever liked was deku. but I dont even remember his face except on the pictures I have of him from middle school.

well even though I don't have anyone by my side, it won't make me enjoy the hard work I did to make it here.

after all the celebrating I got and cab to send Kirishima home since he was waisted.

then I got my own cab and told him to drive me home.

a week later: 

"Are you sure that this place is the right place for our new company?" 

Kirishima: "uh yeah. just look at it. I like it and it's closer to the city so it will make our work easier." I sighed. 

katsuki: "fine, but we need permission from the building beside to start working on the place." 

Kirishima: "yea that's true. do you want me to make a call?" 

katsuki: "no, it will look better if we go there in person. I'll go there." he nodded. 

Kirishima: "well I think that was all for today. so i'll take my leave." I nodded and Kirishima walked off. I looked at the building beside and noticed it was a stripper club. 

I turned around and walked back to my car. 

ring, ring, ring.

I took ou my phone to see that it was the old hag calling. 

katsuki: "hello." 

old hag: "yo, katsuki how is work going?"

katsuki: "it's fine, we're moving the company closer to the city. so it won't be so hard for me to visit you guys." 

old hag: "that's good to hear. oh and katsuki." 

old hag: "have you maybe thought of the possibilities for you to find yourself a mate?" I rolled my eyes. here we go again. 

katsuki: "no, I haven't for the last time, how many times are ya gonna ask me?" 

old hag: "until you find yourself a mate. katsuki your 28 years old and successful, there will be many omega's that would love to marry you. please give them a chance." 

katsuki: "exactly I'm successful and that's not cause I had an omega by my side. I manage this by myself I won't use this all just to give it to some spoiled omega." 

old hag: "fine, fine I won't argue with you. just remember you aren't doing anything wrong falling in love."

katsuki: "yea, yea. I got to go." 

old hag: "ok, talk to you later." 

I hung up my phone and took a deep breath out and looked outside. then I saw someone. he was small and had a dark hoddie on. but I got glims of his face. and it was really familiar. I stopped the car. 

I ran out of the car and tried finding the person. I looked around but I lost them. 

"dammit." who was he? 

I walked back to the car. and we drove back to the company. I went up to my office to write a mail to the stripper club. 

after an hour or so, they answered and said it was fine to come in for a talk about it. I agreed and was gonna meet them on Saturday at the club. 

it was Friday today and I was free tomorrow so it was perfect.