//Why did you leave//

(Katsuki's POV)

"oh, he's in his office." I nodded and walked into the backstage and walked to his office. I had memorised his office now. I knocked until I heard a faint

"Come in" I opened the door and walks in. he looks at me then stood up.

"a-ah kacchan...good afternoon." he nervously laughed out.

"Why did you leave without even saying goodbye."

"I-I told the housekeeper I had urgent work to do."

"tsk. come on deku, you think I'll buy that excuses." he sighed and leaned back at his chair.

"I-I'm sorry. I woke up and remembered everything we did and got embarrassed I didn't know how to face you so I ran."

"deku, there is no reason for you to be embarrassed, I was so happy when I could hold you in my arms just like when we were in high school, but I got so anxious when you weren't there." he looked away. I walked around and held his hands close to my chest.

"did you hate doing it with me?" his eyes widened.

"NO, no I liked it. it was good."

"I'm glad to hear that." I smiled at him and kissed his hands. he blushed.

kacchan: "are you free tomorrow?" he looked at me confused.

"I wanna show you around my company. and then maybe after that we could go and have dinner." deku's eyes lit up.

"I-I would like that."

"ok, so then I'll leave you alone now."

"wa-" deku was gonna say something when suddenly someone burst through the door. it was that girl with the pink hair.

"yo Izuku, got a big problem."

"what is it?"

"one of the performers broke her leg and can't perform. and there is no one to take her place." deku sighed.

"fine. I'll go." she nodded and walked out Izuku stood up.

"Are you gonna dance?"

"oh yeah." it got quite. I couldn't leave now. I have to stay, ya' know in case someone tries something.

"you know there are many weird people out there. I should stay and watch out."

"it's ok, todoroki is here." ah the Fucking half N half bastard.

"yea but maybe you need someone to escort you home after work, I can stay and escort you, for safety."

"no it's ok I live close by, and I don't think I'll be done before like 4 in the morning. so you should go home and rest."

"goddamit, just let me stay." he looked at me shocked. then after some seconds, he burst into laughter.

"w-what is so funny?"

"n-nothing just that if you wanted to watch me dance you could have asked." I dark shade red was seen on my cheek. I was in flame.

"I-I...it's...." I had no words.

"I don't mind you watching. but if you want to watch me, you could book me. and I'll be all yours." while he said that he walked closer and closer until he was inches away. he touched my tie and used it to pull me closer to his face.

"I would love to show you my new moves.....just the two of us." my face was beat red. he smirked at me he then slides one of his hands back and down to my butt, I could feel him putting something in my back picket. he leans in and kisses me on my cheek. then let goes off my tie and walks out the door.

"damn, he got me. you sly, sly bunny." I smirked and takes out what deku put in my pocket, the only thing that stood was V.I.P. I was like

"HUH."

you sly, sly bunny.