//My date, yes that's him//

(Katsuki's POV)

I looked at his soft plump lips and then back at his eyes. wanting so bad to kiss his damn hot lips.

the only thing that stopped me now was:

"here is your food and sir your sake, enjoy the food." I glared at her while she walked away, so she couldn't read the atmosphere no, that would be too fucking hard for her.

I sighed and straighten my back and sat back at my seat.

deku: "wow, the food looks amazing."

"yea."

"We both started eating and Deku's eyes lited up."

"you like it?" he looked at me before nodding.

"it's incredible." I chuckled at his cuteness.

we both ate.

"so kacchan who was that guy at your work?"

"oh just another CEO form a company that is very close in popularity as our company, he has for a year now tried to buy my company but I always refuse him."

"aren't you scared of him?" I looked at him.

"Nah, it's not like he has something against me, and I have my ways so I'll never let him win, I'm bakugo katsuki, what's mine is mine," I smirked. I saw him blush and looked away.

"Hey, de-" I growled.

"So how was the dinner was it to your liking?" deku and I looked at her.

deku: "yes it was delicious." she smiled at him while bowing.

"you guys want dessert?"

"kacchan would you like some dessert?" he looked at me with this innocent smile.

"why not? It won't hurt with some dessert."

she gave us the menu with all the dessert in and I was reading trough.

"what do you want deku?"

"I want Mitsumame (みつまめ, 妖怪料理)"

Mitsumame is a famous Japanese summer delicacy made with jelly and black sugar syrup. It is often accompanied by different types of fruit and other refreshing condiments. The base of each mitsumame are see-through jelly cubes made with agar-agar, a thickening agent created out of seaweed.

"Excellent choice sir, want what do you sir want?"

"I want the restaurants coffee jelly." A refreshing Japanese summertime treat! My favourite way to serve it is with frozen whipped cream and chocolate sauce, although it's also delicious with ice cream, regular whipped cream, or flavoured coffee cream! It can be served solid in glasses or cubed in bowls. (it's Amazing. I recommend trying it.)

she nodded and bowed before walking off.

"hey deku, you wanna go after the dessert to walk around the park that's close by here?"

"yes, that sounds so nice." he smiled at me.

I looked around to see a guy stare at us, or maybe he was starring at deku from afar. maybe he knows deku, or maybe......

"hey, deku is it ok if I sit closer to you since I can't hear what you say?" I hope that he won't react and just go with it.

"sure kacchan." I scoffed closer and sat right beside him.

then the waitress came and gave us our desserts.

I reached for my spoon and dropped it on the floor. I sighed and bent down to pick it.

"I'll be right back I'll just go and ask for another spoon." he nodded. and I stood up.

I went and asked the waitress for another spoon and she went back to the kitchen to bring me one. and when she did I thanked her and turned around to walk back to deku. to see him.....

Talk with the guy that checked him out. I gritted my teeth before breathing in and pushing my shoulders back even more and fixing on my suit before walking back to deku, my date.

deku looked at my direction. and smiled.

"hey kacchan, look who I meet. kacchan this is Asahi, Asahi this is katsuki my childhood friend. we go way back, kacchan, Asahi is a regular at the club." I knew it, this fucker is a sucker for Deku's body.

"hey, the name is Akashi, nice to meet you."

"yea nice to meet you too. so how do you know de-izuku." he smiled. before laughing a little.

"I was just on day randomly at midoriya's bar and after watching midoriya dance I got what you call it? mesmerized and ended up becoming a regular there."

"yea I remember the first time you meet me, you were so hyped to ask me for a lap dance." he laughed too.

"yea I had too many vodka shots." I laughed with them just to not become the third wheel.

"but Akashi it was nice to meet you but if you want to excuse us we were right in the middle of our date so?"

"oh sorry man, don't mind me I'll leave you guys alone" he looked down and at deku. before ruffling his hair.

"see' ya at the club, bunny boy," he smirked.

"yea see you." I rolled my eyes at the guy walking away.

we both sat down and I felt irritated.

it's high school all over again. (chapter: High school)

I felt a small and silky hand on mine.

"hey kacchan don't worry he's just a regular at the club." seems like deku noticed my anger.

I wrength my hand so that my palm would be upwards so that I could hold Deku's beautiful hand. I gently pulled Deku's hand up and kissed it delicately. and beamed.

"if you say so gorgeous." he blushed.

I smiled at his reaction.

"let's eat love." he nodded and we both started eating, I with a smug on my face while deku with his red neck, cheeks, and ears.

I suddenly feel a lot better.

Hello, my lovely friend, a new chapter is done and ready, hope you like it if not then I'm sorry but if yes then yahoo I did an OK job. *pat on shoulder*