Beginnings

Around the beginning of my 3rd year of highschool a rumor had spread that I was gay. I never denied it because I was in fact gay but everyone knows how people can be sometimes. Ever since I didnt deny being gay, I was bullied everyday, my so called "friends" dropped me, and my parents even kicked me out. Luckily I had a loving older sister who let me live with her. After I had moved in, I decided to go back to highschool but the rumors hadn't stopped. Everyday was the same class, bullies, crying, bullies, then I went home. Everyday I would go home with all kinds of bruises and cuts from being beaten up by everyone. I never fought back because I never felt fighting back was worth it. The names they would call me got old really quick. Everyone in school would call me these names except one boy. He was also one of the kids people liked to pick on. He was a real shy, smart kid that everyone hated because the teachers would always compare us to him. He was about 5' 6" with bluish-blackish hair. I've never talked to him because I figured he wouldn't want to involve himself with me. I mean no one in this school involves theirselves with me besides the teachers but that's their job. If they weren't required to talk to me I feel like they would do the same thing everyone else does. Everyday I feel everyone's glares burning into me and I hate it. I hate everything, the only thing keeping me from leaving it all is my sister and my curiosity for that boy in my class. My sister is the only one that gives a fuck about me. After my parents disowned me, she became my legal guardian and let me move in with her. She works alot so I dont see her often when I get home so she doesnt know about what's going on at school and to be honest I hope she doesnt cuz I dont want her getting stressed over my matters. She's the only one I have left and I dont want her worrying about my matters. Anyway after thinking to much and everything I never realized I had blanked out. The bell in class suddenly rung and that ment school was over. I tried to get up and leave as fast as I could but was stopped on my way home by someone I never want to run into but he always seems to find me.

To be continued.....

A/n- so this is my first story that's going to be published and tbh I wasnt going to publish it until my friend told me to write a story... who am I kidding I know the only people that are gonna read this are the people who wanted me to publish a story...