Spicy Dreams

No that's not a good idea. I shouldn't care what they say about me. I am who I am and if they dont like it then they shouldn't be in my business. Ugh I'm getting pissed. I should go to sleep to calm down. After laying down I have this dream and man was it great. It seems like it was placed where I'm older and I was under someone with some rock hard abs. I noticed my hands moved on their own and went straight to his abs and man did they feel great. I looked up from where my hands were to see who I was touching but I could see his face. All I heard was a deep voice grunt. And man from just that grunt I melted. It was so deep that you would just melt hearing nothing but a grunt. I wish I knew who this amazing creature was.  Before we could get to the extreme spicy stuff I woke up. In sweat and with a wet feeling down below. I lifted the cover up and let's say I gotta wash it. I got up and took a shower so I could smell better than smelling like sweat. As I was in the shower I looked down to my stomach and there was a large bruise where I was kicked. I looked up at my shoulder and there was a bruise there too. I really hate people. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I wore a baby pink shirt and some black ripped jeans with some black combat boots. I liked my outfit so I decided to go to the mall to get a breather. I put my clothes and sheets in the washer and left.

A/n- ok so this chapter was updated later than i wanted it but i got it done.... i dont know if i like it so if anyone who reads it does then please comment and if anything is wrong tell me...