Friends Forever

Me and Jace had decided to go out t ok the mall and go shopping. I was wearing one of Jace's hoodies (it was huge on me), some black ripped jeans, and some red converse. He had a black t-shirt on, some jeans, and some black biker boots. He looked really good. We left the house and got in his car. He drove a red Camaro and I was astonished on how he has it. "Jace how did you afford this?" I asked in amazement. "Oh my parents bought it for me for my 19th birthday". He said looking like it wasnt a big deal. Wow his parents must be rich or something. We got in the car and started on our way to the mall. We made it there after about 20 minutes. We got out of the car and entered the mall. After walking for a couple of minutes someone called out my name. "Andrew is that you?" They said and I turned around. My eyes widened at who I saw. "A-alex?" I questioned. Alex was my bestfriend that moved away our first year of highschool. He was the one who encouraged me to come out. He was the one I told everything to. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "Dude I've missed you so much. You left me and everything went to shit. I got bullied everyday. Everyone hated me, even my parents." I cried. "I-I'm so sorry. I didnt want to leave you I promise but my dad got hired at a new job and we had to move." He said. I sniffled, my tears drying up, and let go of him and went back to Jace who was standing there with a puzzled look on his face. I grabbed his hand and introduced them. "Alex this is Jace, my boyfriend, and Jace this is Alex, my childhood bestfriend." I said with a smile. "Nice to meet you Jace, please treat Andrew right." Alex said holding a hand out towards Jace. Jace took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you too Alex and I promise I treat him right." Jace said. "Alright I have to go meet my date. It was nice seeing you again Andrew and nice meeting you Jace." Alex said on his way to the café. "Bye Alex. Talk to you later. Goodluck on your date." I said while waving. Jace waved with a smile. "He seems nice." Jace said as he grabbed my hand. "Yeah he was the only one there for me besides my sister. He was the one who encouraged me to come out." I said looking up at him with a smile. "Well I'm glad you have someone like that in your life." He said smiling at me. "Yep. Wanna go to that shop?" I asked. "Sure." He said shrugging. I dragged him into a shop and you wouldn't believe what kind of shop it was. It was a sex shop. I went over to the toys and saw some handcuffs. I picked them up and handed them to Jace. Then I saw some cute lingerie and decided to try them on. "Jace I need your help on which one I should buy.~" I said heading to the dressing rooms. He followed me in there. They were quite large so we both fit in there. I began stripping and tried the first one on. I turned around and he smirked. I looked down and noticed something growing in his pants. "Let's buy them all so we can head home quickly." He said smirking. I changed back into my clothes, we bought the stuff, and headed home. This is gonna be fun.

A/n- haha this chapter was fun. I mean Alex came back and Andrew got some sex toys. Jace got a boner and Andrew's gonna help him with that next chapter.