Lets Have Some Fun

We made out for about 30 minutes barely taking any time to breathe. My legs started to go numb so I hopped up on his waist with his arms under my ass gripping it. Man did that turn me on even more. He took me off the wall and we began moving still in a makeout session. I'm guessing we were moving to his room. We made it there and he laid me gently on the bed. He broke the kiss for us to gasp for air and he began removing my shirt. After my shirt was off he started at my neck and began moving down placing kisses on his way down. I shuddered under his lips. I could feel my groin becoming even hotter and I was losing all of my reason at this point. He moved back up to my nipples and started sucking on one while one hand played with the other. What I didnt know was that his other hand was making it's way down. He began palming my groin then unbuttoned my pants and slipped everything off. I was completely naked now while he still had all of his clothing off. "Excuse me but dont you think I should see some of you too?" I asked. He began taking his shirt off and man was his body nice. He had slightly broad shoulders with tan skin. He wasnt to built but wasnt to skinny either. He was just right. He had a six pack and I notice that he had a dragon tattoo wrapped around his body. "You just gonna stare all day or are you actually gonna touch me to?" He questioned with a smirk on his face. I came out of my daze and my hands darted to his chest while he went back to what he was doing. This sensation was wonderful.
*SMUT WARNING: BE WARNED*
"Open you mouth and suck on my fingers." He said looking up at me. I opened my mouth and began coating his fingers in saliva. He took his fingers out and put one in my ass. It went in easy cuz I mean a lonely gay man has to have some fun once in a while. He noticed it went in easy so he added another and started moving them around. He kept moving around until he hit my prostate and I made the loudest moan I've ever heard from my mouth. "Found it." He stated. He removed his fingers and began to unbuckle his belt and he took his dick out. It was massive. How could he have such a big dick? I dont know but I cant wait for that to be in me.......TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N- ha I'm such a dick...... imma finish the smut scene soon dont worry my phone was about to die and I wanted to get this chapter out...... love you guys😋