Beautiful Days

I woke up to the sun shining through the window with the smell of caramel and hickory. I looked up to see a beautiful man. He mine. He is finally mine. All mine. I screeched on the inside. I decided to give him a morning present. I started to move down to his underwear. I took out his long and thick dick. God how does this man have such a big dick? Idk but I'm glad its mine. I took his head in my mouth and began to suck. My head bobbed up and down. He began to get hard. His body began to move. Shit I think I woke him up. A hand moved down and grabbed my hair. He thrusted his hips upwards so his whole dick was in my mouth and down my throat. His hips began thrusting harder and man was I enjoying it. He was enjoying this and I'm glad. There was drool all over my face and slapping noises all in the room. I had enough of just pleasuring him and began to pleasure myself. Before I knew it his hot semen was released down my throat. I swallowed it all. I looked up with a smile on my face. "Did you enjoy your morning present?" I asked. "Yeah I did now are you ready for yours?" He said with a smirk. He sat up and patted his lap. "Come here, your gonna ride me." He said seductively. I made my way over and positioned myself for entry.  He slid his dick in. I still wasnt fully accustomed to his size yet so it was a little tight. Without warning he thrust his hips upwards harshly. I yelped at the sudden force. I began moving up and down at the same pace he was. This pleasure was unbelievable. He was sucking on my neck leaving no spot un-marked. He began thrusting even harder and then we came. His warm semen filled me and mine was all over our chests again. "Man I fucking love you and your humungous dick so much." I said completely pleased. "I love you to babe." He said as we kissed. I'm so glad your mine and I swear if anyone dares to touch you imma fucking murder someone. Yes I am somewhat of a yandere. I haven't killed anyone yet but that doesnt mean I wont for this man.

A/n- once again author.exe has stopped working.... I died and will always die writing this... and I'm gonna give up on smut warnings....😋