Smexy Times After The Mall

We got home and got inside. I decided to relieve his problem so I began going down and I unbuckled his belt. Unbuttoned his pants and took his dick out. I began licking the shaft of it then going up to the head and put it in my mouth. I began sucking on it. I noticed he had grabbed a chunk of my hair but I didnt mind. I spend my pace up and looked up at him to see if he was enjoying it. He was and honestly so was I. He suddenly forced his cock down my throat and began thrusting. Soon warm liquid was shooting down my throat.  I swallowed it all and went for the bag. "Wait here I'm going to go change.~" I told him with a wink. I went to the room to change. I grabbed the lace panties and the lace top. It was a bit uncomfortable but it made my ass look great. I walked out to him sitting down on the couch waiting patiently. He looked at me with a smirk and patted his lap. I walked over and sat on his lap obediently. I put my arms around his neck and began kissing him. His hands wandered to my ass and he began to squeeze it. He broke the kiss, a string of saliva coming from our mouths, and moved towards my neck. He began sucking and leaving marks allover me. I felt his dick harden in his pants. *KNOCK KNOCK*

..........

..........

A/n- I'm just kidding back to the story!!!!!

I rocked my hips back and forth rubbing against his dick. I'm guessing he had enough of my tom foolery cuz he switched positions where I was under him and he had the handcuffs around my wrists in a second. He looked at me with lust in his eyes and I knew that minute what was going to happen. He literally tore the clothes off of me and just rammed his dick into my ass. It kinda hurt but pains pretty cool in my book. Not alot of pain tho I ain't that much of a freak. He kept going hard and fast and I was loving it. He smashed his lips onto mine and plunged his tongue into my mouth. This was getting hot real quick. His pace quickened and I didnt know how that was possible but it was amazing. Before long his semen was all up in me and mine was all over us. We weren't done there though we had sex like 5 different times that day. This man was great in any and every way.

A/n- haha I'm dead..... love this story and everything but writing it makes me die everytime.... love y'all and I miss you!!! You know who I'm talking to....😋