Lets Get Down To Business...

*SMUT WARNING:BE WARNED!*
His dick was out and I hadn't stopped staring at it. It was massive. He took it in his hand and moved it toward my hole. I'm fucking ready for this shit. He moved in slowly and that shit kinda hurt. It was bigger than any of my dildos that I've used but it was nice. He was about half way in when he decided to thrust all the way in. God damn it felt nice. Now I'm gonna be honest here I have a thing for pain. He was all the way in and I could feel that huge ass cock in my stomach. "I'm going to start moving ok?" He asked me real sweet. I shook my head in response. He began moving at a slow pace. I wanted to ask him to go faster and harder but I didnt want to rush things. He began picking up the pace and I started to tingle. It felt great. He began to hit my prostate over and over again. He abused it till I came all over myself. He didnt stop and I didnt want him to stop. I instantly got hard again. He kept going and I decided ot was time. "Harder~" I moaned out. He looked surprised but he gave me a smirk. He started to pull out and I was disappointed but then he thrusted back in so hard I screamed out in pleasure. He was going hard making sure to hit my prostate a couple of times. God damn this man was good. He bent down close to my ear and whispered "Are you feeling good?" He voice was deep and it made me shiver. "Mhm" I moaned out. This man is gonna be the death of me.  His pace got even faster and i could feel it coming. We came at the same time with him cuming in me and me cuming over our stomachs. His warm liquid was all inside of me and it felt amazing. "Do you wanna take a bath with me?" He asked. "Of course" I said with a smirk. We went to take a bath and fucked like three more times in the bath. I couldn't get enough of this man. We got out after a while and went to the bed and fell asleep, me being on top of him and his arms around me. This has been a great day.

A/n- Let's get down to business to defeat the huns!!!  Haha I had like 5 nosebleeds and 3 heart attacks thinking of ideas to use to write this. Alot of them were extremely dirty and thought I could save them for later. Aaaaanyways hope you enjoyed this chapter...😋