Authors Note

Damn does it feel good to be back. 

The past few years have been a combination of massive writer's block, university-induced stress, and lack of motivation. Recently, I've been feeling extremely inspired to create a story I feel passionate about. 

For the past few weeks, I've been brainstorming plenty of different outlines and several ideas for different plots to begin, and more importantly, complete a story. It was a constant trial and error until I finally landed on an idea that I fell in love with. Without further adieu, I present to you my baby: The Ace. I know the synopsis is really simple but I think it adds to the suspense and curiosity of the story. I prefer not to give too much away in the summary, hence why I keep them so vague. 

I know what you're thinking. "Ugh, another mafia story?" Trust me...I get it. BUT, as a disclaimer, I am in fact aware of the mafia/mob-bad boy saturation of stories here on Wattpad but I couldn't help myself.  I have fallen in love with countless of these stories and I wanted to create one of my own. 

As another disclaimer: I have NOT taken any ideas from any other story here on Wattpad. I sat down one night and brainstormed everything. Once I had decided what I wanted and even created multiple different book covers to use, I noticed days later that there were a number of other stories with similar titles and themes. I tried to think of different titles but nothing won me over, so I decided to just keep it. If there are any similarities in detail between this story and another, it is COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL. By no means am I intending to copy another author's work. All of the writing for this story is mine and all ideas are my own. 

This book WILL eventually contain mature content including curse-words, violence, drinking, smoking, and - eventually - sexually explicit material. If you are not of legal age and/or if you are sensitive to this type of material, I suggest you do not continue. 

As for the rest of you, I strongly encourage you to continue, comment (nice things only..please), vote, and share with your friends! No pressure, though. Hah. 

Finally, I have one thing left to say...

I'm back bitches. 

Let's get this show on the road, shall we? 

With love, 

Lyn