chapter 21- dreams

WARNING CREEPY SCENES AHEAD

Shawns POV:

I didn't even feel pain I just felt well peaceful I saw Jackson smiling at me he took my hands and we danced together me wearing a beautiful pink dress and him wearing a suit. We were dancing to Perfect by Ed Sheeran as he looked at me smiling.

"And in you eyes your holding mine. Baby I'm dancing in the dark you between my arms barefoot on the ground listening to our favorite song. When you said you looked a mess I whispered underneath my breath, You heard it darling you look perfect tonight" he sang resting his forehead against mine.

We danced what felt like hours but this was not Jackson because if it was this all would not be happening. Maybe we would dance but him sing to me so I pushed him away. He looked shocked for a moment then smiled.

"Come on baby dance with me" he said.

"No you aren't Him You Are A Fake!!" I screamed.

His smile died down and turned his head in a circle and smiled.

"Now Shawn you are between life and death you are can die any moment" the creature that looked like Jackson said.

I kicked the creature and ran for my life crying along the way where I ended up near a boat full of bones and dust. I looked around and hear that creature shreek so I jumped in the boat and a dude was there and made it go. Now this wasnt any dude it was a dead bone guy with a hood. I tried to calm myself and the boat went foward. What I saw was madness it was a thousand dead people burning children floating like souls in a river. It made me cry a bit as we reached a castle. The boat disappeared and I started to walk up the stairs. The door opened and there stood my mother...

"Mom!!!" I screamed running to her and her running to me hugging me tightly she was warm and normal.

"Hey my baby" She said playing with my hair.

"Persphone !!" A guy yelled.

"WHAT!!! HADES WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!!" My Mother screamed.

And well if I wasn't already scared lets say looking at the God of death really changed my goddamn mind.

Jacksons Pov:

I cried a lot holding his hand as this happened again. He was still alive boarder line close to death. The doctors said that they can't do anymore then they already done that Shawn has to do it himself.

That dumb ass boy saved me instead of him what the hell was he thinking.

Tears fell from my eyes as I looked at his face.

"I will wait for you Shawn no matter how long it takes."

THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FINISHED MAYBE 5 OR 10 MORE CHAPTERS VOTE OUT OF THE TWO HIGHEST VOTES SO FOR DOWN

Alphas Babygirl

Mafias Babygirl