(5)

Chaeyoung POV

"Alright guys you are mostly caught up..... mostly" I haven't said anything to anybody about that witch's e-mail.

"What do you mean mostly?" Hoonie finally looked up from his phone to ask.

"I'll talk about that later Hoonie ok just gimme some time." I honestly don't know how to tell him, but i'll tell Dahyun first so she could give me some advice.

"Damn Chaeyoung, that was... a story, I also didn't know that you're, um, you know. hehe," Jihyo said nervously hoping she wouldn't offend me i'm guessing. As for Tzuyu she just sat there looking at everyone and taking everything in.

"Yeah well that's me, I totally understand if you feel a bit weird, it's fine." That's usually everyone's reaction at first.

"No no, i'm fine don't worry, I actually have a friend who is part of your lovely community, I can introduce the two of you if you'd like, she's very pretty." She said with a wink

"Is she a fellow model then?" I said with a bit of curiosity, which I was, I could use a distraction.

"She is and she's Australian, exotic isn't she?"

"Haha it's sounds like she is, I'd love to meet her, set it up I guess. OH, how about a modeling job for my gallery huh?"

"That's a perfect idea Chaeng i'll set it up and let you know" Oh she called me Chaeng I guess we're good friends now. She has such a maternal vibe which is very comforting and it seems like I need it if I'm being honest.

"Don't fuck it up Chaeng" Tzuyu said which took everybody by surprise.

"Wow this is the first time i've heard you curse Tzu and we have been working together for a while." I just thought she was a really quiet person but I guess not.

"Well now that we're good friends, officially I feel a bit more comfortable speaking how I usually do." The longest sentence I've ever heard her say I swear.

"Haha, that's great." It's getting a bit late but I don't want to be rude and tell them to leave because I want to leave to clear my head and-

"Well, it's getting late we best be heading out since we've been here for a while." Oh yeah, i forgot I kept them waiting a bit.

"I am so sorry about that by the way, hangovers" Boy I hope they laugh.

"Haha yeah, I've been there don't worry"

I walk them out smiling, it feels nice to know I have people to talk to, I'm not quite used to it.

"Son, you still haven't told us about the 'mostly' part yet." DAMN

"I will just give me a bit of time ok, I'm gonna go out for a little walk and clear my head of a few things, I'll tell the both of you soon I promise," I'm dreading telling Hoonie but I guess I'm not gonna have a choice pretty soon.

Author POV

8:30pm

Chaeyoung found herself at a coffee shop called "Grounded" sipping on a vanilla chai latte. She felt she needed the comfort from this warm, sweet drink on a cold and confusing night.

The sound of the bell at the door caught Chaeyoung's attention from all the way at the darkest corner of the room. Her artistic side was aroused as she saw the elegant aesthetics of the woman who just walked into the shop.

'Who is she?', the question roamed Chaeyoung's mind like a worm.

Anyone who could see Chaeyoung saw that she was nervous, her Adam's apple bobbing every time the mysterious woman made a move, her face becoming a tomato's twin. It was adorable actually seeing her like that. Someone in the shadows certainly thought that.

Mina could only wish Chaeyoung looked in her direction, let alone with the nervous face that she was displaying. Mina closed her book and walked past Chaeyoung's table, she wouldn't recognize her though, because of her mask and penguin hat, but more so the fact that she was still drooling over the mysterious woman at the cashier.

She headed out the door trying to catch a glimpse of the woman, while doing so, however, neither she nor the clumsy waiter saw their pathways blocked. Mina cried out in pain in a soft tone to try to not draw attention to herself, hiding all the pain inside. Chaeyoung being the gentleman she is got up as soon as she heard the crash and quickly rushed across, looking as heroic as ever.

"Hey are you ok?" Without looking at the person's face she helped her up, but the latter almost refused to show her face.

"Um y-yeah I'm ok, thanks" She tried to rush off but was stopped by a slight tugging at her wrist. Mina was getting flustered and frustrated, she wanted to leave the minute Chaeyoung stepped foot in the shop. She felt like she couldn't face her, even though she wanted to. But what would she say is the question.

"Hey It's okay" And with that, Mina whipped her head around to face Chaeyoung, pulled away, and pulled her mask down slightly. Chaeyoung was taken aback by this, her eyes opened widely in surprise.

"You should go after her" an exotic voice whispered. Chae turned to see the beautiful woman she seemed to have forgotten all about at that moment.

"That's a good idea, thanks." Chae nervously said with a cute giggle at the end.

"My name is Rose, by the way, hope to run into you again" Wow pretty straightforward Chaeyoung thought.

"Ha yeah same here" And with that Chaeyoung ran off to find Mina.

Deep down Chaeyoung did want to speak to Mina as well, she felt that she may have been too harsh, they both seem more mature now so they should leave things off on a better note. Especially, Chaeyoung felt bad for saying those things to the girl, For all she knew she'd changed but how could she know that without being civil towards her.

"Mina?" She called out into the cold night, looking around desperately. Walking briskly about 100m from the coffee shop, she heard her name being called and knew exactly who it was. Should she stop and hear what Chaeyoung has to say after their last meeting? Or keep walking and continue having these awkward moments seeing as she planned on living here for a while. 

"Mina, thank you for not running, can I just get a minute?" Chaeyoung now bent over trying to catch her breath. Mina reluctantly turned around to face the girl currently dying on the inside.

"Mina I am really sorry for being a dick, I guess I just bottled up what I was feeling for so long it just came out when I saw you. An- and I saw the look on your face when I said those things and should've given you a chance to speak-"

"Damn right you should have" Chaeyoung sighed and looked at Mina apologetically. She opened her mouth to say something else but the latter beat her to it.

"By the way I will be finding a place to stay here so, I just wanted this awkwardness to go away in case I ran into you again" Chaeyoung raised her brow, she thought this was a temporary thing. Suddenly a very bad idea popped into Chaeyoung's head, It was banging on her lips to come out but keeping her lips pressed she looked like she was trying to keep a fart in.

"Are you ok?" Mina was genuinely curious about her sudden behavior.

"Well I'll be going then if this is the end of our comversation."

Chaeyoung sprung forward to grab the wrist of the brunette when she turned to leave. I guess it was her signature move.

"You always do that ya know" Mina had the cold tone on her, but because of what her stomach felt like that whole time they were talking. It's nerves, but why? She thought about the first time they met, before they figured out eachother's identities. Chaeyoung was charming, and Mina fell for it.

"I know, I'm sorry. But, um I was just wondering if you would want to um live with me? But only for a while"

Mina's eyes shot open, not believing what she just heard.

"What?"