Chapter 7

(Kokichis pov)

As I shut the door behind me, I let out a soft sigh. My heart was beating loud inside my chest and my cheeks felt hot, meaning I was probably blushing. I never expected to get so close to Shuichi so quickly, or to be so flustered by it. Either way, there was still something off about her, but I couldnt put my finger on it. I guess I could brainstorm a few ideas on my way back to my room. I started walking, ideas filling my head on what could be so strange about this girl. Maybe it was how tall she is? Nah Kirimum is taller. Perhaps its how pale she is? Probably not, Maki is that pale in the winter. It could be her small chest? No, I- oh wait, maybe she doesnt have boobs at all! That could be it, but that means she's probably a dude! (or shes secretly Himiko) So that cant be it, but maybe it could- I doubt it, or else Kaede wouldnt have added her to the list. I knew how much Maki cared about Kaede so even I would dare doubt the piano fucker. Either way, I dismissed the idea and just went with that I hadnt seen her before, after all, what are the chances of Saihara being a dude? Probably 0.01%. Before I had even realised, I had arrived at my room. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out my gold key, my hands steady as I pushed the key into the keyhole and turned it. The lock clicked and I opened the door, pulling the key out and walking into my room. My lights were still on, allowing me to see every corner of my room. My dark purple walls seemed to almost absorb the light, but I could still see pretty well. My room was quite large, with a king-sized bed in the corner near the window, my purple cotton sheets still a mess as I never bothered to make my bed. After all, what good prince even bothers to make his bed! Thats not my job! Other than that, most my room was just empty, well other than the black board on my wall and the cotton horsehead that blueberry bitch had sewn for me a couple years back. Today was wayyyyy too exciting for me, Im pooped. I jumped on my bed, closing my eyes and letting sleep fall upon me with a million thoughts in my head.

(A/N: Im sorry for the lack of updates! Its assessment time at school ;-;)