Chapter 8

(Shuichi's POV)

I had been working for Kokichi Ouma for a month and a half now, and it seemed to be going pretty well. He hadn't discovered my...secret but he had gotten really close. Like the time Ouma-kun had almost walked in on me getting dressed.

It's gone smoothly, but recently Ouma-kun was starting to get alittle too close for comfort. He as acting odd and it was starting to worry me a bit.

For example, every-time I'd get close he'd seem all flustered, which was highly unlike him. Usually Ouma-kun was quite composed and very hard to fluster but recently me just getting close to him made him flustered, I was concerned for him. What if he had an illness or something? I could assume he maybe had a fever if it only happened once or twice but it always happened as of late. Maybe I should talk to him about it. But Kaede has been telling me to leave it off for him but I don't know why. I may be smart but I can't seem to figure out what's going on. I can always assume I'm just right but that could be completely wrong. But that's beside the point.

I quietly walked down the palace halls, heading towards Ouma-Kun's room with a glass of water. I haven't seen him around the palace all day and assumed he was perhaps slightly dehydrated. I couldn't risk the possibility of him getting sick, even if it's just a day without water. No matter how annoying or strange he acts.

I quietly knocked on the door, not getting a response. I simply assumed he was asleep, so I opened the door but I quickly closed it once I saw Kokichi half dressed. I really should've waited.

I quietly rushed off, giving up on delivering the water to him. I won't be able to look him in the eyes ever again-

(A/N: SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME GONE GUYS- AND SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS BAD- IT WAS