26

—

Alejandro and I were currently laid in bed, his arms were wrapped around my waist as I curled up to his chest.

"Thank you." I softly told him. I really didn't know what I'd do without him. He basically saved me from death multiple times.

"For what?" He asked chuckling, I looked up at him. His beauty was something else. He literally was perfect.

"For everything." I replied, wrapping my arms around his neck and softly playing with the ends of his hair.

"It's all good," he paused, kissing my forehead, "It's my job anyways." He finished off, pulling me closer to his chest.

The door was suddenly bursted open, ruining our moment, "Ale, Audrey, we gotta get moving," Dexter told us quickly, I looked at him in confusion, "Asshole Mattia is on the way here with his boys, they want Audrey." Dexter told us.

My heart started to beat rapidly as Alejandro clenched his jaw, "We'll be down in a second." He told Dexter. Dexter nodded his head and left the room.

"Oh my god." Tears started to form up in my eyes; I didn't want to be taken away. I hear Alejandro curse under his breath as he quickly got up and got ready.

I did the same before he led me down the stairs; Dexter was already waiting in the van, he honked his horn for us to hurry and we hopped in, me in the backseat while Alejandro sat in front.

"Where are we going?" I asked Dexter. He sighed heavily and shrugged, looking through the rear view mirror, a black van was following us.

"They're following us." Alejandro spoke in a stern voice. Dexter took out his gun and handed it to Alejandro. I gasped.

"No...." I shook my head, "No violence. Please." I told them. Alejandro sighed and nodded his head, putting the gun away as Dexter drove as fast as he could.

"I think I'll stop the car." Dexter spoke up. I looked at him like he was crazy. He couldn't stop the car or else we would be dead.

"No! Keep on moving." I ordered him. Dexter refuses and stopped the car on the side of the car. The black van stopped behind us and the door opened revealing; Mattia. The other side of the door opened revealing someone I didn't expect.

Roshaun.