Chapter 1: Planning

Talulah was annoyed. She didn't know for exactly why, but every time she went against Rhodes Island, the so called "Doctor" was always there. She should have gone all out against them to wipe them out after their first encounter in Chernobog. They had cause many problems for the Reunion, especially the Doctor's commanding skill. But it was something else that had prevented her from killing them outright. Was it pity? No, it wasn't that. Perhaps it was grudging admiration that they stood against her when they were clearly weaker. No matter- next time she saw them, she would annihilate them. Perhaps she would start by crushing their hopes. Starting with the troublesome "rabbit girl" that managed to stand up to her Arts. The only thing that would surely ruin her was the loss of the Doctor. Yes, she would start with that. Heh. And she had just the right plan to shatter that poor bunny's hope and courage..

All that went on in her mind during the Reunion meeting discussing where they should attack next. She had paid attention to their plans, in which they decided to pursue the Doctor, but she was caught dazing off at the thoughts she had. W looked expectantly at her, awaiting her orders.

"Well? What do you think, Talulah? If you give your approval, this will be carried out and we have a chance to eliminate him. He's been very troublesome to our units with his commandeering."

Talulah frowned. The plan seemed like it would work, but then again, most of the ones that seemed to work were foiled by Rhodes Island in the end due to their unpredictability. The sooner she carried out her plans with the Doctor, the better. She closed her eyes for a moment and drew a breath. After a moment, she opened her eyes and looked at the rest of the Reunion members. They looked at her, ready to carry out her orders. She then spoke in a monotone voice, addressing them.

"I will make another appearance-"

There were sounds of protest. W just raised her eyebrows in slight surprise while the others objected. 

Skullshatterer: You mustn't. That's too dangerous now with all the support they have!

Faust: Oh? That's rather daring. Are you sure about this?

"Silence. I have made my decision. You have my permission for your plans, but I'm there to prove a point and ruin their hope. That is more satisfying than outright burning them to the ground. When I have achieved what I have gone there to do, I will order you all to pull back. Is that clear?"

There was silence amongst the members, but no argument. It seemed like they were all questioning her motives. Crownslayer then spoke up.

"You all heard her. She knows what she's doing. Or do you all plan to question her? Let's move out."

Talulah gave a nod to them and they all walked out of the meeting room except for W. After a bit of silence, Talulah looked at her, as if to question the reason why she was still here. W spoke up when she was looked at with a smug look.

"I have been thinking about why you wanted to appear to them, but it doesn't have anything to do with destroying their hope, does it? That was just a convenient reason."

"Ridiculous. I know not of what you are implying, but you make it sound like I have other goals besides crushing Rhodes Island."

"You don't have to hide it from me, Talulah. I know what you're after. It's not them, but the Doctor, correct? It's very much unlike you to take your time crushing someone. Besides, you didn't seem to be too focused in the war preparations."

"Nonsense. I was-"

"Thinking of the Doctor, no? Has he caught your attention? Or is it to destroy one of their brightest beacons of hope, their optimistic bunny girl?"

".... What are you implying, W? If you have nothing useful to say, I suggest that you get out and begin the war preparations unless you wish to be my next target."

Talulah spoke in a displeased voice. It annoyed her further that W had a smug look remaining on her face. Perhaps after the whole Movement, she would deal with her.

"No need to be so hostile. We have the same goals and I'm on your side. I'll help you achieve what you want."

W walked out of the room as she spoke those words, getting ready for the next upcoming battle. Talulah stood there for a while before retiring to her room, thinking about what W had said. Perhaps it was true. However, she would have to see firsthand. Looking out the window and seeing the wasteland that was before her, she gave a huff as she got ready for the next battle as well.

"Let's see how well you stand against this, Doctor."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------