Important Notice!

Warfarin: Hey, is this thing on?

Warfarin taps the camera and pokes it a few times. She sees that it works.

Warfarin: Ah! There we are. Ahem. Let me start over. My name is Warfarin, your local doctor, story teller, and best writer in the Wattpad Arknights sector! We hit number one!

Canned applause.

Ayame: And don't forget me, the editor. I corrected most of her stuff which she STILL hasn't corrected yet.

Warfarin: Anyways! You all might have some questions like: "Wow, how are you that good of a writer?", "Really?! You hit number one?!", and "When is chapter 13 coming out?" Well, to answer them all, I will be developing an Q&A session! Just post your questions to the comments and below and I'll have everyone from the server answer them!

Ayame: She needs them. Do it for the writer please.

Warfarin: And psst... Someone please ask something about Sirius/Morgan being a tsun. It makes him all shy and that. Everyone thinks its cute.

Morgan aka Sirius: blinks.

Ayame: Annddd there he is.

Morgan: Did...I just hear something I wasn't supposed to?

Warfarin: Nah. Jessica said it.

Jessica: E-eh?

Morgan: What? I'm pretty sure she didn't say anything. In fact, I don't even recall seeing here until now!

Warfarin: Are you really going to complain about your waifu just arriving here?

Morgan:....no.

Warrfarin: That's what I thought. Anyways, on a more serious note, the next chapters will contain some NSFW stuff (Not Safe For Work), meaning it'll contain sex and heavy rated stuff. Not recommended for young young readers.

Ayame: You realize they'll look anyways, right? Even with the 18+ tag.

Warfarin: Yada, yada, I figured I at least have to mention it or else I could get reported or something.

Ayame: Just making sure you knew.

Warfarin: Anyways, I'd like to welcome tonight's featured guest, Exusiai! Use promo code: APPLEPIEEXUSIAI for a free apple pie along with your purchase from Closure's shop!

Exusiai: Apple pie? Where?

Warfarin: You'll get it once you finish this interview/show.

Exusiai: Got it! What do you want to know?

Warfarin: ...

Exu: ....

Warfarin: ...........................

Exu: So....the questions?

Warfarin: I...lost the papers...

Exusiai: Then the show ends here! Give me my apple pie!~

Warfarin: .....;w;

Warfarin hands over the apple pie.

Exusiai: See you all on the next chapter! I heard that I'll play a good and awesome role!

Warfarin: Hah...hahah... yeah, sure. You will. I'll make sure you will.

Exu: W-warfarin?

Warfarin: Non. See you all next chapter, which will be out within two-days' time!

Exu: W-wait..! Explain what that was earlier!-

End.