👻Chapter 1👻

...I was so scared, I don't want to stay here!

"Houaida! Keep on running!" Hit said while punching me behind him. "What about you?!" I yelled. "Just keep running!" He yelled. I nodded my head and continued running in my school's long hallway...

I Known...You might be wondering how the fuck does everyone get locked in my damn school?! Well,... I'd love to tell you...

I have no idea....

But nonetheless, here's my story.

******

My name is Houaida, I'm 16. Just a normal human. I love drawing, dancing, singing, and writing... You can say, I'm a gifted person.

My mother is a scientist in C.C and also Bulma's Best friend. So basically, I know the male Saiyans and the other deities. At first, it was very weird, but now I got use to it...

I met Lord Beerus and Whis at one of Bulma's birthday. I was only 13 back there. From that day, I became friends with them. Whis always took me with him to Lord Beerus's planet so I can watch the Saiyans.

Day after Day, Year after Year, Many things happened. Frieza, The tournament between universe 6 and 7, Goku Black ... And then, The tournament of power... the deciding factor of all the participating universes survival.

.

.
.

The tournament ended a week ago... And our universe was the winner. I was so relieved and Happy because 17 decided to wish all the universes back.

Now, It's Halloween... Bulma, like always, decided to make a party to celebrate this day at her place. I really love this woman, she's really an amazing person. I was excited and also a bit nervous...

why? Simple...

Bulma invited ALL the universes... yes, all of them. The gods, angels, Kaioshins and we can't forget the fighters...

.

.

.

.

"Mom! This is embarrassing!" I crossed my arms and jumped from the car. I was in front of Capsule Corp. My mother laughed while looking at me up and down. "You look so beautiful in this costume dear, don't worry, just enjoy your time!" She smiled.

"I'll try, Bye Mom and good luck with your work!" I waved at her and watched her leaving. I huffed and walked inside. "W-wow..." I looked around at all the guests. "This is awesome..." I said, This is the first time I saw ALL this different species in One single place.

"Houaida! Finally girl!"  My thoughts got interrupted by Goku walking towards me. I looked at Goku and Giggled a bit. "This is the first time I see you in Saiyan's clothes." He smiled at me. "Actually, the second time. Don't you see me wearing them before the cell Game?" He asked

"No, I was little." I smiled at him. " Ohohoho!!! You look so beautiful Houaida! Specially in this costume!." I blushed when I heard Whis laughing at me.  This year. Mom, Goku and Whis decided to give me my Halloween clothes....  Sexy, GOD costume.

I turned around and saw Whis wearing a Devil's costume. Behind him, I saw many unfamiliar faces. Goku grabbed my arm and we walked to where they stood.