👻Chapter 4👻

Normal P.O.V

BACK TO THE GROUP NUMBER 1

"It's dark here! And also dirty! Uh! My beautiful dress!" Brianne yelled. "I hate this place!"

"Shut up and keep going!" Champa said angry. "How dare you talk to my beautiful Fighter like that?!" Helles yelled. "And look who's talking! The old woman!! " Champa started laughing. "Me?! OLD WOMAN!!" The poor Angel, Sour was trying to stop his goddess. "Lady Helles, p-please calm down....... V-vados... H-help me!" He yelled asking for help. "YOU BASTARD!!! WHEN I PUT MY HANDS ON YOU!!!" Champa ran Towards Mosko and hide behind him."Guys it's not time to play! Let's just find the keys and get out of this damn school!" Caulifla yelled. Everyone stopped fighting and nodded their heads.

After a few minutes of walking and searching, they heard a weird voice coming from a random Classroom. When they walked in..... Everyone started screaming...

WITH HOUAIDA...

I ran in the long hallway towards the headmaster's office, it's the safest place in this school. I was so afraid cause I saw That woman Kathy again along with the demogorgan. "I'm so tired." I whispered. "I hope that the others are okay..."

Finally, I saw the office, I stopped running and slowly walked to the door,I heard voices coming from inside so I grabbed my knife and carefully opened the door. "Houaida?" I saw Gohan. "Gohan!" I gave him a hug. "Dear, what's wrong? Where's dad and the others?" He asked. "What happened to dad?!" Goten asked while closing the door.

"They're okay, I accidentally separated from them that's all." I said. "Are you alright?" I heard a deep voice and saw Jiren in front of me. "Yes, I'm okay, thanks Jiren." I smiled at him. "And who are you human?" A pink Alien woman appeared in front of me. "Uh... Houaida?" I nervously replied. 'what's wrong with her?'

"Cocotte, leave the girl alone..." Jiren glared at her. "Whatever.." she walked away. "You must be Houaida." A tall man with blue skin and white hair smiled down at me. "My brother Whis is always talking about you. I'm Mojito." He put his hand on my head. "Nice to meet you Mojito San." I said, trying to stop myself from crying.

"We didn't find anything, let's go." Everyone left the the office and started walking

"I think we must go to this hallway." Trunks said. "We can go to the library! Maybe there is a secret door there." Sidra said. "My Lord, did you hear something?" Mojito asked Sidra. "What? No I didn't hear anything?" Mojito stopped walking. He looked at the end of the hallway. "Are you alright, brother?" Cus asked her brother. Suddenly, everyone noticed a young girl running towards them. She was looking behind her. "Wait, is this?" Chichi looked Shock. The girl kept running until she hit Mojito's chest. Mojito grabbed the girl before she can fall. "Panny?! Are you alright?" I asked. Pan noticed someone holding her. She looked up and met Mojito's eyes.  ' w-who's this man? He looks like Whis? But hotter...' she Thought. "Are you alright lady?" Mojito asked looking at her in the eyes. 'She has lovely eyes.' he thought. "Y-yes... I'm-" Pan pulled away and she started looking around. "Where's them?!?!" She yelled.

"Who?" Cocotte asked. "The dogs?!"

"What are you talking about woman?" Vegeta walked towards her. "When I woke up. I fond Many monsters who looks like dogs around me. I started running for my life. But When I came here... They, disappeared!!!" Pan explained. "What?! Monsters here?!"

"Yes! And they are very fast!"

"We must hurry up and find the map." Jiren said. Everyone started walking faster than before. Pan felt eyes on her. She looked around to find Mojito looking at her every move. She looked away. 'who's this person?'

WITH HIT...

"Where's she?!" He yelled. "Calm down Hit, Houaida is a strong girl, she'll take care about herself." Goku said trying to calm the assassin. Hit arrived at the library few minutes ago, Luna, Shonen, Goku along with Toppo and Cabba were looking at anything can help them leaving the place. " I still can feel her ki and that's good." Hit sat down. "You still can feel others ki?!" Shonen asked shocked. "Yeah, He can... Shonen, I didn't tell you that Whis... Is dead." Luna gave her a sad smile.

"What?! Whis is Dead!!" Shonen yelled. "Yes. he can't feel Whis's ki." Luna explained. "I have an idea! Goku! Do you still have the bottom that can transport you to Zen-chan castle?" Shonen  asked. "Yes! I still have it! Wait a minute..." Goku started searching.

"Guys! I found it!" Everyone looked relived. "Finally, this nightmare is over." Toppo said. Goku pressed the button... But, a note appeared in his hand. "What? What is that?" He opened the note.

"Sorry. But no one can escape this school. Don't worry guys. I'll be back soon~"

The Demogorgon

"What the hell?." Hit whispered. "Why he can't leave us!!" Cabba punched a wall. He was angry. "Guys let's just continue." Goku said.

mrs_kathy

Zakuro_shonen_2000

AlkaAmi

Luna_Shadows1101