👻Chapter 6👻

Normal P.O.V

"Why did we stop?!" Cocotte yelled at. Shonen glared at her. "Just shut up miss however you are." She smirked after seeing her red face from anger.

The voices and mouvements inside the walls stopped. Everyone looked relieved and continued walking until they found themselves in a very dark room. "The hell?" Bergamo mumbled.

"Hey! This is the rest room!" Luna walked to a closet. "What are you doing Luna?" I asked. "I found it!!" She pulled from the closet herq baseball bat. "Oh Luna! You're really a crazy girl!" Shonen laughed.

"The headmaster took my baseball bat from me last week." Luna smirked. "Hey! Big man! Take this!" She walked towards Jiren and gave him the bat "Take care about it." Jiren nodded his head and took it from her "Now let's continue!" Panny said and started searching around the room. Mojito smiled at the cute Girl.

I was searching between Hit and Jiren. I was unconformable. The both of them were looking at my every move.

"Mojito? You're alright?" Pan asked her Mojito. "Y-yes... I can't believe that my brother is dead.... Whis" he whispered ,looking down.

"Mojito. I don't think that Whis is dead. Don't you see.... It's very weird.... Everything is weird!!" Pan yelled. "Panny is right.... Why didn't the demogorgon attack me back when I woke up in that classroom?" She asked.

"Why Everyone lost his power? Even the angels?! Yet, Hit can still sense ki." Shonen asked. Everyone nodded their head. "We must fight the demogorgon and all the other monsters. If we just hide. They will find us !" I said.

"I FOUND IT!!!!!!" Roy kai yelled while jumping up and down. "Shh! Roh! What did you find?" Sidra asked walking towards the Kaioshin. "My Lord! I found the key of the school's door!"

"Finally! We can get out of here!!" Goku said. Everyone left the rest room and ran back to the front door. But when they made it there, they saw....

"K-kathy sama?!?!?!" They yelled, shocked to see the grand periest's Wife. But there was something weird about her. She was wearing a long, black dress , with a dark aura surrounding her beautiful body. "M-mom? W-what's wrong with you?" Sour asked his Stepmother, a bit scared.

"Oh. I'm completely fine. Right Demogorgon?" Out of nowhere. The demon appeared. Behind him was many disgusting dogs. "This is the end." Kathy said smirking.

Without even thinking, We ran quickly. But, the monsters blocked our way "Over here!" Hit pointed to the stairs. Everyone started running. Vegeta hold his wife brital style, Bulma couldn't run because she was wearing a tight dress. She wrapped her arms around Vegeta's neck. "Don't worry, We'll make it out." Vegeta whispered to his wife, trying to call her down.

The monsters kept running behind us. I was very tired. Jiren noticed this. So he hold me on his shoulder and kept running. I blushed deep red.

"Guys! We're in The school's roof!" We stopped running. Few minutes later, the monsters appeared everywhere. "Bulma I told you it's a bad idea to make a Halloween party!!" Beerus yelled at The blue haired women. "I-I'm so sorry, it's my fault." She looked down. Vegeta hugged her and Trunks. "I Know I wasn't a good man. But... I love you guys." He whispered with tears in his eyes.

Goku hugged his wife and his two sons. "A-at least,... W-we're dying together." Chichi wiped her tears away. "If we survive this nightmare. I promise I'll be a better father." Goku whispered.

Mojito wrapped his arms around Panny. Her face became red. "I want to tell you this. You're really a special mortal, and it's a pleasure to meet you." He pulled away and stood in front of Her.

I felt myself being pulled behind. In front of me stood Hit and Jiren. The monsters approached slowly towards us. 'this is the end.' I thought... Closing my eyes.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Suddenly, I heard many Familiar voices laughing. I opened my eyes. I saw The demogorgon, laughing at us along with the fighters from universe 2,3,4, and 6 and also..... WHIS?!?!?!

"WHIS!!!" I ran towards him and I jumped in his arms. "WHIS! I thought that you're dead!" I said between sobs. I pulled away.

"Houaida, this is my dear mother.... Kathy." A very beautiful woman walked towards me. "So this is Houaida huh? Nice to meet you dear." She smiled.

"I-I Don't understand! What Is going on here!!! Why is Everyone laughing!!!" Belmond yelled.

"Calm down, Belmond, I'll explain everything." Out if nowhere, a purple portal Appeared in the sky, and out of it came a short man with a blue skin and white hair. "Daishinkan sama?!?!"

"Hello everyone, It's nice to see you all again. I'll explain everything. When Lady Bulma decided to make a party for this event called Halloween. Zeno oh sama decided to make a "Party" on his own. With the help of my dear wife, Kathy. And the kaioshins. We created this monsters. And decided to took all of you in this school. Whis told me about his Friends on Earth. So I decided to add them in The party."

"B-but.. how did you manage to take our powers!?!" Bergamo asked. "I'm the grand periest, remember?"

"Dad!! Why did you do that?! I was very scared!" Cus yelled at her father. "Sorry dear. But it's Zeno oh sama's idea."

"It's okay guys.... L-let's just get out and continue the party in C.C." bulma Said.

Chichi felt someone grabbing her Halloween dress. She looked down and saw Goten. "Mom?"

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I wanna change my school."

______________________________________

DBS: Halloween special is over!👻👻

Thanks for reading this story especially:

mrs_kathy: Kathy.

AlkaAmi: Pan.

Luna_Shadows1101: Luna.

Zakuro_shonen_2000: Shonen.

Bye bye!🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤