👻Chapter 3👻

Normal P.O.V

"Is everyone okay?" Hit asked. He looked at us and his eyes widened. "Where's Whis?!?!" The assassin yelled while looking around.

"What do you mean?" I looked at The group. "H-he was w-with us!!" I yelled. "N-no...." Goku whispered.... "He's dead." Hit sat down on a chair. "I don't know how... But I can still feel Ki.....I fell everyone's Ki... Expect Whis..... And since he doesn't have his power... That monsters killed him...."

Whis, my master, my best friend is dead?!?!

I can't believe this...  I started yelling and crying. "N-no!! It can't be! He's an Angel!!! He's Immortal!!!."

"He lost his power. So basically, he lost his immortality... I'm sorry..." Hit looked at me. 'why I'm feeling like this?' He thought. Hit walked to my direction and hugged me. I put my head in his chest. "Stop crying... It's okay, We'll revive him when we get out..." The assassin said.

Whis......

I'm sorry....

MEANWHILE WITH THE OTHERS..

"Uh..... Guys, I think we can't open the door..." Dyspo Whispered.

Jiren, Vegeta, and the rest of the fighters were punching the door with everything they had.... But sadly, nothing happened. "This is impossible!! I'm the prince of all the Saiyans!!!" Vegeta yelled punching the ground. "We must find another way then...." Bulma said. "Ah! I find it!" Goten yelled getting everyone's attention. "I have two solutions: First. We can find the keys of the school's Door!!"

" Or We can find the map of the school! The school is very old, so that means we can find secret door here or something..." Trunks added. "This is great!! You two are really intelligent!" Rumushi said. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Caulifla got up and walked away.

"No we can't go.... We must first make two groups. The first groop must go and find the keys. And the second groop, the map. The ground number 1will be: universe 2,3,4 and 6. And the other group will be: universe. 7,9,10 and 11. " Gohan explained. Everyone agreed about this. Jiren nodded his head snd closed his eyes...

'Why I'm still thinking about her? About Houaida?' He asked himself. 'I don't know her...' He opened his eyes and saw this group walking inside. He looked at the school "this place hides something.." he whispered and followed the others.

IN THE HEADMASTER'S OFFICE...

"Found them!" Luna yelled happily. "3 Guns.. not bad at all." Hit grabbed the guns and walked to me. "Gun or knife?" He asked. "I prefer knife, because they're deathly and silent." I smirked and grabbed two knives. 'At least she's okay...'

"Good choice. But I prefer having a Gun.... What about you Luna?"

"I want a gun." Luna said. "No offense, but. You're too little for that." Hit said. The poor man received a hard punch in the stomach. "Say it again... You're dead." She gave him a glare. Hit got up from the ground. "S-she's strong." He whispered. "Guys! Look at this!" Goku walked towards us with an Axe in his hand. "That's good Son Goku." Toppo said. "You can take it." Goku handed the axe to Toppo. "Thanks."

"I want a knife Hit." Hit nodded his head and gave Goku a knife. "Take this Cabba." Hit handed the last gun to Cabba. "I'll do my best."

We walked out of the office. The hallway was dark and scary.

 The hallway was dark and scary