👻Chapter 2👻

Houaida's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" Goku asked Hit. It's been a few minutes since we left the others. We were walking in the long hallway. "Since we don't have our powers... We must find something, so we can protect ourselves with." Hit Replied. I looked at him at noticed that he was looking at me. I blushed and looked away. He was still holding my hand.

I was a bit scared. It's night time and the school was very scary. Hit slowed down so I can walk beside him.

"I don't know guys... But I feel that This place hides something.... I feel that there is someone who's looking for us.... I don't know what is this feeling...." Whis explained. "I feel the same... Like something.... Following us?" Toppo replied. I immediately looked at him. Whis put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. "We're fine, don't worry." I nodded my head.

Suddenly, We heard someone yelling. "Let's go!!" We started running until We entered a random classroom. I stood there in pure shock and disbelieve. Hit pulled me to his chest...

In front of me. I saw the most disgusting monster I've ever seen in my life!!!

 I saw the most disgusting monster I've ever seen in my life!!!

The monster was trying to attach my classmate... Luna?!?! The demon noticed us.... He just smirked and disappeared.

 He just smirked and disappeared

I ran to Luna. 'What is she doing here?!?' I thought. The poor girl was shaking. "A-are you alright Luna?" I managed to speak. She nodded her head. I gave her a hug and she calmed down a bit. "Luna..." Goku walked towards her. "Don't worry dear it's okay..." He smiled at the girl.

Luna met Goku when she was a little Girl. She decided to Lear how to fight and asked Goku to train her. "M-master..." Luna sobbed and hugged Goku tightly. "I'm scared..."

"Calm down." He whispered. I looked again at my group. Hit, Cabba, Whis and Toppo were shaking with fear. "W-what was that?!?" Cabba yelled. "I-I have no idea." I helped Luna getting up.

"How did you end up here sweetie?" I asked Her. "I-I have no idea.... I was having a small party at my place. Suddenly, a bright light came out of nowhere..... And I found myself here, in this classroom.... After a few minutes... T-that monster appeared in front of me..... I started yelling... I was very scared.... He just stood there, s-smirking.... B-but, he didn't attach me... Until you guys came. T-that's all." Luna explained.

"That's strange, why he didn't attach?" Toppo asked himself. " You're right, Hit... We must find a way to get out of the school quickly. In the meantime, we must protect ourselves...." Goku said. "Wait..... We can find some guns in the headmaster's office!!"

"That's a good idea Luna!! And also some knives in the cafeteria!!." I said. "That's good." Whis said.

Everyone started walking towards the cafeteria. "Man... I'm starving, thank God we're going to the cafeteria." Goku hugged his stomach. "Goku, you're always hungry..." Luna smirked

"Hehe.. I can't help myself. You Know how Saiyans are." Goku laughed. I giggled a bit.

"So.. you live here?" I turned around and saw Hit looking at me. "Yes, I live in this planet." I blushed a bit.

"Are you a fighter?" He asked again.

"Well, you can say that... When I was little. Goku and Vegeta trained me a bit. I know the basics.... And after meeting Lord Beerus. In my free time I go to his planet to watch Whis trains the Saiyans." I explained to him. Hit nodded his head. "I saw you many times before, but I didn't get your name." Hit looked down at me.

"Oops! My mistake! My name is Houaida." I smiled at him, trying my best to be cool. The assassin looked away. And I swear I saw a little blush on his face.

"The name's Hit" he mumbled.

"Guys, we're here!" Cabba said, getting our attention. "Yay!! Food!" Goku, like always, ran towards the food and the rest started searching around."I found them!" Toppo came to us with many knives in his hands."That's enough for us." Whis said. "Goku! We're going now!" Luna walked to the male Saiyan. "Goku? What's wrong?" Luna stood in front of Her friend. Goku was shaking from fear. "N-n-n-n-n-n-"

"What are you saying.?"

"Ne-ne-ned-"

"Goku! Speak probably!"

"NEEDLE!!!!!!!!" Goku yelled pointing behind her. She turned around and found THE SAME MONSTER HOLDING A BIG NEEDLE!!!!!

"AHHH!!!!!!!!" The both started running. "He's here!!!" They yelled.

"Who? What's wrong?!" Cabba asked.

"THE MONSTER IS HERE WITH A BIG NEEDLE!!!!" Luna and Goku yelled at the same time. Suddenly, The monster from before appeared behind the both waving at us. "Hello everyone." He smirked.

"RUN!!!!!" Everyone started running towards the Headmaster's office. "WE MUST FIND THE GUNS NOW!" Hit yelled. "over there!" Luna pointed to the Door. We walked quickly inside and closed the door behind us.

"Is everyone okay?" Hit asked. He looked at us and his eyes widened. "Where's Whis?!?!"

Luna_Shadows1101