Chapter 11

" they're out!? Searching!? When did they leave!?" 47 yelled is shock as Garmadon informed her about the team being out in the city, trying to search for Kai who had been missing for almost two days.
" why didn't you wake me up!? I should be out there helping them search for him!" 47 threw the blankets off her and stood up from her bed. Garmadon gently caught her as she stumbled forward towards the door, still a bit to weak to walk on her own.
Shyly and embarrassed, she looked up at him with a blush on her cheek. " please... help me get in shape... I have to help them, I have to be there with them. I know the X squadron better than any of you" 47 quietly speaks, feelings guilty for everything that had happened. She shouldn't have left the night after being freed from the league... she should have stayed with Lloyd... with the ninja and continue her training with them, like Damon and Armen had done..
" what you need now is to wake up and get yourself something to eat" Garmadon spoke, helping her stand straight. 47 looked up at him.  This had to be Lloyd's father.. they were really alike. With a gentle smile, Garmadon lead 47 towards the kitchen where Misaco, his wife, were preparing breakfast. The ninja hadn't returned from the search and had reported in that they wouldn't be joining them until later that day, maybe.
As they entered the kitchen, Misaco turned her attention towards the two of them and a wide beautiful smile crossed her face.
" (your/name)! Good morning! It's good to see you up, I hope you're feeling alright. Please ask for anything you need, we're here to help you in any kind of way." The older woman smiled down at her and 47 didn't know how to reply to something like this. These people were truly nice... she wasn't used to be around nice people.. but she sure loved them.
" thank you.. but right now, I'm all fine." 47 assured her.
" well that is good news" Garmadon chuckled and helped her take a seat.

" oh shut up, you know nothing about me, after all these years" a familiar voice spoke, coming from the hallway.
" I know nothing about you!? Bro are you mad? Did that poison lady effect your stupid brain?" Another voice spoke, also sounding very familiar as they got closer to the kitchen.
47 who had been served some food had picked up a fork to begin eating, but when she heard the voices, she froze, turned her head in their direction, and the fork she was holding on, dropped to the floor.
These voices... it's been so long since she last had heard them talk...

The twins, Armen and Damon walks into the kitchen, arguing about their last mission witch they recently had returned from.
" I kicked his ass! And you saw it! Just admit it!" Armen complained, talking to his stubborn brother who refused to admit anything.
" I saw you kick the ass of a serpentine, yes. But not the leader! I kicked his ass!" The two of them kept fighting until Garmadon interrupted.
" morning boys, instead of fighting over serpentine ass, why don't you join us for breakfast?" Garmadon chuckled as the two boys turned their attention from each other and over to Him. They were just about to reply to his comment as they suddenly noticed the girl sitting next to him. At first they couldn't believe what they saw, but it didn't take long until the two of them threw themselves over her and hugged her tightly.
" you're awake! You're alive! Oh God i was so worried!" The two of them cried out, not letting go of her.
The two 16 year olds were overwhelmed by her presence and Damon couldn't help but let a few tears slip by.
47 laughed at their appearance and hugged the twins back, happy to see them both.
" you two have grown so much! I bet you're both taller than me now!" She giggles as she pats them both on their flaming red hair.
" you bet!" Armen replies, slowly letting go of her. It had been two years since she had last seen them... guilt boiled up inside of her.
" I'm so sorry... I ... I should never have left you guys... I was a fool" she admitted, lowering her head in shame.

" shut it will you?! We know you needed time to recover after everything we had been through..." Armen interrupted her.
" and you shouldn't feel guilty about it at all. We thought of doing the same, but honestly... we found our home here. We knew there wouldn't be anything left for us out there" Damon spoke, smiling up at their big sister figure. Even through she wasn't their biological sister, they had always thought of her as one, and she had treated them like two younger brothers. They didn't have a biological family... but they had each other.
The twins now finally retreated and and took a seat at the table as well, being hungry after such a long mission.
" thank you God for a delicious meal! Amen" Misaco prayed and they all began eating.
" did you find anyone..? Or anything related to your past?" Armen whispered to 47, being very curious about her trip.
47 quietly shook her head. " no, not really... or maybe I'm not sure. I know my uncle is alive.. but I never got the chance to find him before I was caught by the X squadron.." 47 replied, grabbing a cup of water to drink.
" cool! What have you heard about him? Is he still alive or...?" Damon asked, watching her quietly.
" he's alive, that I know. According to the old lady I met on my journey, he had left the village he cane from to start his own. Seems like my father and his brother didn't get along so well, but they weren't enemies exactly. The lady told me that a small amount of people left with him, including his wife and daughter." She told them.
" so you have a cousin!" Armen cheered happily.
" no.. I don't think so. The old lady told me that there was a terrible fire in their village, witch killed almost half of the villagers, including my uncles wife and daughter... but the strange thing is... only a half year later, my father's village started burning as well, except... everyone died.. except some few of course... me being among them.."
47 told them. The twins looked at each other, feeling something bad for her. It wasn't often they had seen her sad.
" well we're here for you"
" always" the twins smiled down at her.
47 couldn't hold back a smile when she saw how handsome the two of them had grown to become. " I know, and I appreciate you two a lot" she chuckled.
She then turned to look at Garmadon who had been eating is breakfast quietly, listening to their conversations without interfering.
" sir...  please... take me in as one of your apprentice! I ... I wish to become just as strong as your students, I wish to change the world into a better place, I ... I want to be good... just like Lloyd" she begged. This was truly something she had wished for. She had spent hours thinking about it all and had concluded that the only way to help people was to fight alongside people who had the same goal as you, and these people where the Ninja.
Garmadon watched her in surprise as he for sure hadn't expected this from her. At least not now.
" I don't see why not, but I must warn you... my training methods aren't child play" Garmadon replies. Yes, he knew she was capable of the training, and yes, he knew she already was a skilled warrior... but was she mentally ready for anything like this? After everything she had been through..?
" I won't disappoint you, master. I will do anything in my power to keep people safe from all evil..."
Garmadon quietly nods. Perhaps he should be careful with her mental state at first. She obviously needed it.
" well, alright then. Meet me in the dojo later for your first training session. One hour." He told her and stood up from the table, leaving them. A wide grin crossed 47's face as she was overwhelmed with joy.
" yes master!" She replied and pulled both twins into a large hug.
" someone is happy." Armen giggles.
" obviously" Damon replies, sticking out his tongue towards Armen to mock him.
" I kicked his ass first"

"What do you think those numbers mean? It looks like a phone number to me" jay asked as he looked over Lloyd's shoulder and down onto the bloody note.
" nah.. I think it's a password" Cole replies.
" a passwords for what? Whoever sent this, didn't exactly give us any clue as where to find the object that requires this password of yours!" Jey snaps back at Cole.
" oh yeah!? What if there's a secret message within a secret message!?" He snapped back, not giving up his foolish idea.
" you two shut up! It's probably none of them! If it's a squadron member, they wouldn't exactly answer a phone call and chat with us in the middle of a crowded enemy base!" Nya joined in, starting to get enough of the boys who constantly had to argue.
Lloyd didn't interfere with the discussion around him. He and Zane were quietly studying the letters on the note as they were trying to figure out a way to solve this mystery.
" what if..." Zane slowly looked up at Lloyd, who quickly caught his gaze.
" what if it's a contact number for your communicator...? Everyone of us, except Cole of course, has a small number locator on the communicator, that allows you to contact the owner of the number. It's almost like a phone, but then again not." Zane suggested.
" I didn't know that excited" Lloyd admitted, holding up his arm to turn on his communicator.
" I don't expect you to, I'm a nindroid, Cyrus Borg downloaded all the information on my memory files, in case we ever needed to check up on the communicator." Zane told them. By now, Nya, Cole and jay had calmed down and joined the conversation between Lloyd and Zane.
" alright then, perhaps we should try that then? Add the number to the communicator system?" Lloyd suggested.
" we could try... but according to the protocol, it's only supposed to be 5 numbers... the one written down has more." Lloyd looked at the others, not knowing how to respond.
" I guess we have no other choice but to try, right?"
The rest of them agreed. They wouldn't know until they had tried.
Lloyd turned on his own communicator and handed his arm over to Zane, so he could continue doing what was necessary.
It took some time, but in the end, Zane finally managed to type in all the numbers, and without another word, the communicator started to search for the numbers owner. They all watched in silence as the search went on, taking its time.
" I hope it's not a virus..." Nya mumbled as she watched.
" it's a possibility... but I don't believe it to be" Zane replies.
And then the search ended. The screen went white, and then a text Chanel popped up on the screen.
" wait... it actually worked!?" Cole burst out in surprise. Lloyd looked up at Zane as he read the info on the person.
" it says unknown. Is this a way of protection? So we won't discover whoever this person is?" He questioned Zane and Zane nods in reply. Lloyd simply nods and looks back down at the screen, where a message was waiting for them to be read.
" this better not be a joke" Lloyd mumbled as he pushed the letter icon, opening the message they had received recently. The message popped up and to their surprise, it contained more information than the first one.

Unknown: elemental thumbs are scattered around the land of ninjago. Find the tomb of fire, before we do.