Final Chapter

Whatever this was...
it wasn't life.... but neither was it death...
Because if she was dead... then why could she still feel the pain in her body... and hear the talking around her...?
No... she wasn't dead... but she wasn't really alive either...
Was she in a coma...?
She tried to look around, but everything was black... the only thing she could feel was something cold... something wet...
Water?
Yes... it felt like water... but she couldn't see it...
" is she going make it...?" She heard a familiar voice speak, but her mind couldn't remember who that voice belonged to...
" she has been given the fruit juice... it's all up to her now...." a female voice replied.

She wanted to call out to whoever was there, but she already knew they wouldn't hear her...
The water underneath her feet started to move... upwards? No... waves... something or someone was causing the waves...
47 quietly turns around to look. Black...
" hello...?" She calls out, and to her surprise... someone actually replies.
" hi..."
this was not expected to happen at all and 47 stumbled backwards in fear of whoever this was.
" I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you..." out of the darkness, a dark skinned girl, with bushy brown hair, steps out, smiling shyly at her.
" you probably don't remember me... I honestly wouldn't have recognized you either if I had still been alive..." the girl stops and looks over at 47, a sad smile crossing her lips.
" w...who are you.." 47 mumbles.
" I'm Piper... I think we're cousins.. we've only met once when we were kids... I honestly don't think I remembered, since the league took all my memories away.. but since I'm not longer alive, the truth has been revealed to me"
47's eyes goes wide as she couldn't believe what she was seeing.. she knew she had a cousin... but she had no idea she would ever get the chance to meet her...
" y...you're..." 47 begins, but she's not able to complete her sentence.
" dead.... yes... I am..."  she replies.
" but I don't think that's so important at the moment.... "

"I'm the cause of all of this... I just need you to do one thing for me...  one last thing..."

47's eyes burst open.
" you okay!? She's awake!" Lloyd called out as he noticed her sudden wake up.
" she's awake!" Nya yelled as she and the rest of the team runs into the room.
A lot of people enters the room, but 47 didn't badger to greet them.
" I... I must find him! Find Brine!" He pushed herself out of the bed and wanted to leave the room, but her feet failed her the second the stepped out of the bed.
" you're still hurt! Slow down" Lloyd's strong arms gently picks her up as she tries to shake off her dizziness.
" I need to find him! " he repeated, but Lloyd only shook his head.
" it's too late... he's no loner himself... he has become the new vessel of the dark lord..." Garmadon, who until now had been all quiet, replies.
" he's still in there! He has to be!" 47 calls out, but Lloyd gently lays a hand on her shoulder.
" Cole, Zane and Seliel is out there... trying to fight them... he's gone..." Wu tells her...
" Ninjago city is fighting hard now... but I don't think we will win tonight... the dark lord has returned, right now... we need to lay low..." Skylor tells her and the whole room goes quiet.
Lloyd slowly takes 47's hand in his.
" we may not be able to fight back right now... but when the time comes... we will defeat it... once and for all..."
But 47 slowly nods with her head..

"Okay... okay.. I see... I just hope... we actually win in the end...

" we will... I promise.

" no matter what...